Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1940 Ford Tudor Sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by jalopy gal, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. City: Jefferson City

State: Missouri
    Price: 17,000obo
    For sale: 1940 Ford Tudor Sedan. 4oosbc with 350 Turbo, rebuilt Quadrajet, stock interior. Asking $17,000 obo. Serious inquiries, please. PM me if interested.

Attached Files:

2. 1940 Ford Standard Tudor Sedan.
    1976 400sbc with 350Turbo, rebuilt Quadrajet, push button start, stock interior, solid body and floor. Fenderskirts, car cover, some trim pieces, and other small parts to go with it. Asking $17,000 obo. Serious inquiries, please. PM me if interested. Thank you in advance.

Thread/post approved by Ryan (Admin)

Attached Files:

exterminator likes this.
  3. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Moderator bump - deleted in error

4. btt.
    Also, additional info to list: front end is dropped axle with transverse spring and rear end is either 8 or 9in with parallel leafs. Disc brakes, Chevy Impala steering.

5. btt
    Still asking $17,000 obo.

6. btt
    Reduced price to $16,700.00 obo.

1976 400sbc with 350Turbo, rebuilt Quadrajet, push button start, stock interior, disc brakes, Chevy Impala steering. It has a solid body and floor. The front end is dropped axle with transverse spring; rear end is either 8 or 9in with parallel leafs. Fenderskirts, car cover, some trim pieces, and other small parts to go with it.

This has been a true family car for over 40 years. I hate to see it go but it's time that it does.

PM me if interested. Please, only serious inquiries. Thank you.

7. Btt
    Asking $16,700 obo

8. Btt
    Asking $16,700 obo

9. Btt.
    Asking $16,700 obo.

10. **Car Is Sold**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.