Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Rusty @ Speedometer Service!

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by C5Corvettefan, Sep 29, 2014.

1. C5Corvettefan

C5Corvettefan
    from Milton, WV

WOW! What a great guy to buy from! I spoke with Rusty Friday after he had replied to my post needing a replacement (solid state type ) cut-out switch for my '37 Chevy, he answered every question I had, and offered information I hadn't thought about! Then this afternoon I get a call from him advising he has shipped the switch today and should receive it in a few days, That's Service! And he is an Alliance Member too "e1956v". I wish more Vendors (on the net) were like Rusty. Many Thanks for helping me correct my problem. Link to his web-site: www.speedoservice.com I hope to find other vendors here at the H.A.M.B. like Rusty.

Greg

my \'37.JPG

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
    kiwijeff likes this.
  2. great.....attaboy Rusty....

3. gordspeed

gordspeed
    from Oregon

Way to go Rusty! Thank you Greg for pointing this out! True CUSTOMER SERVICE is becoming a lost art. Business with a customer is not deserved or owed.... It's earned and then should be recognized by the vendor or sales dept. Thank you for pointing out when a person truely recognizes your business and keeps you in the loop and shows the gratitude!!! (I wish this was practiced more.......) :)

Bam.inc likes this.
  4. 208custom

208custom

Another Thumbs Up for Rusty! I had him do some work on a Speedometer for me over the winter and I couldn't have been happier. Great service, good pricing and very knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to use Rusty again for any future projects.

5. Jerry Rice

Jerry Rice

Good to know. Thanks for sharing

6. I have steered a lot of guys,including non hambers to Rusty...he never disapoints. HRP

7. fleetside66

fleetside66

I'll second that, HRP.