Register now to get rid of these ads!

Road Trip !

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by Old6rodder, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

Trailer's loaded up, truck's loaded up, we're loaded up ...... see y'all there.

2. Old28

Old28

Best of luck to you and Kay for a great weekend of racing at Eagle Field. Be Safe.:):cool:

3. HAMBsterLady

HAMBsterLady

Thanks Tom

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. HAMBsterLady

HAMBsterLady

Having a great time. Dick got in 4 runs and Tom had one. Car is running well.

5. Old28

Old28

Whats with Dick gets 4 passes and Tom gets one, last time I checked CA says you are half owner of that ride and should get at least 2-3 passes. You should get that for just putting up with him.

Sorry old6, I just had to put my 1/2 cent in, good luck on Sunday, hope to see you next Saturday.;):D:rolleyes:

6. bobw

bobw

That's more fun than a person shoud be allowed to have.

Glad you afe haveing a good time and getting lots of runs in. I hope the Go Pro was turned on.

7. HAMBsterLady

HAMBsterLady

Dick had 3 runs to decide the winner of the "Hammie", then Tom Petry got in a run and then Dick asked if I was ready but I had strained my knee so he made the last run. I will get my turn, heck he even made a pop in pedal set for short little old me.

8. HAMBsterLady

HAMBsterLady

The GoPro was hopefully working for most of the runs but it is dead as a door nail currently. Dick possibly hit a wrong button and the camera was left on and ran out of juice. Didn't bring that charge cord with us as it has never been run out before. We will see when we get home.

9. spanners

spanners

Don't worry HAMBsterLady, I did a similar thing at Sydney last weekend with my Sony Action cam. Luckily I had the USB cord with me and remembered the jump starter pack I take has a USB charging plug. Isn't modern technology great sometimes. Only sometimes. Can't wait to see the action, popcorn ready.

10. HAMBsterLady

HAMBsterLady

Well play time at Eagle Field has ended. Heading home tomorrow. Great time and I finally was able to drive our car. Darn not having the GoPro. Great launch, nailed second, failed to find third in time to win. But, I had a blast and the grinning will be around a long time. YAHOO!