Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Bob McCoy passed away

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Oct 1, 2014.

1. 39cent

39cent
    from socal

first saw his 40' pix when I picked up the magazine article in '57. talked to him a few times at good guys in SD where he signed his book for me. He's my age and its not fun to see all the old guys passing. see ya later Bob.

2. sambo

sambo

Great artist's cars are always the coolest! What I would give to have his talent and ambition,man!

3. Bobs Widow was left with no life insurance nor much money to do a proper burial. If anyone is interested in donating money to help with the funding, here is her mailing address:

Lynn McCoy
    PO Box 1084
    Lakeside, CA 92040

Thanks

HEMI32 likes this.
  4. hiboyroadsterboy likes this.
  5. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

Great event!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. malcolm1943

malcolm1943

This is a friend I will really miss. I grew up in the same neighborhood as Bob and his family. He and my older brother were the same age and ran around together for a few years before we moved to the suburb of La Mesa from our old digs on 41st street in San Diego. I always looked him up at LARS to say hi and ask how everything was going for him. He always had a positive attitude and outlook on life and was a super talented artist/sign painter/pinstriper. He will be greatly missed by myself and my brother and sister. RIP Bobby!

HEMI32 likes this.