Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rocco and Cheater's Speed Shop pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sport N Woode, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

2. Awesome.....thanks for the link/pics. You've just reminded me that Sam's got a shifter there for me on hold!! I'd forgotten about it....dammit. Looks like the innards of the shop haven't changed any at all though.:D I LOVE IT!!

3. Incredible time-warp place, love the panel truck! Is all this stuff for sale??
    JT

4. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

Most everything you see is for sale.

Sam's telephone # is: 205-328-5141

.....tell him you saw it here on the H.A.M.B.

5. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Thanks for sharing!

6. Dirty2

Dirty2

S W E E T ! ! !

7. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

grew up around R/C speed shop. I bought my first new parts from them in 1955,for my flathead ford in my 34 3 window. It was a 3 carb intake, they gave me advice on what cam to run also. I beleive it was a weber f5s. could be wrong. :)

8. Empire32

Empire32
    from FRANCE

9. What a smokin shop..........just like going back in time seeing all those neat parts scattered about the shop!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

10. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Sam used to go by "pinstriper" here on the board. I have'nt seen him post much the last couple of years or maybe I just missed his posts. He is a standup kinda guy. He sent me one of their water slide speedshop decals and a old post card of the shop a couple years ago. I've had that decal on my sedan for about 2-3 years now and a lot of people ask about it. Thanks Sam. Any body needing parts might want to give Sam a call. He may have 'em stacked away somewhere. I wish I was closer to Birmingham so I could visit him and his shop. Maybe one of these days...

11. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Didn't those guys bring a trailer load of neat stuff to the second Hamd drags?

12. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

Woops! To early to spell, I mean HAMB drags. Anyway they had some cool stuff.

13. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Yep, they sure did.... Great guys...

14. k9racer

k9racer

Sam , Anthony and myself will try to be at the HAMB drags again this year. We had a blast when we attended before..Later...Bobby..

15. Cartoonist33

Cartoonist33

Wow, I really like what you did there with the pics and all. Wish I knew how do design a site like that :p Dad and I really enjoyed y'alls visit and for me it was very nice meeting all of you. Can't wait till the Poor Boys invade again lol. Just wanted to put this out here for those of you who may have spotted something in the pics that you may want, MOST EVERYTHING is for sale:
    • Contact Info:
    • Anthony Sanfilippo
    • Rocco & Cheater's Speed Shop Inc.
    • Numbers: (205) 328-5140 or (205) 328-5141
    If you have any questions just call and ask for either me or Dad (Sam).

16. Hey Anthony, I've been PM'ing and emailing Sam for a little while....he's got some stuff there for me....I'll shoot ya an email!

17. I'm still waiting on my Rocco and Cheaters water type decals

18. Gracie

Gracie

Excuuzzzzzzzzzzzzze me, but I have dibs on the dual exhaust setup for the 49 Ford.... I called it years ago... :D