Register now to get rid of these ads!

roadster wreck on 101

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by VNTGE41, May 27, 2011.

1. kyhotrod

kyhotrod
    from Kentucky

Haven't been on here for a while. Didn't know Eric, but really bummed to read this. One of my dreams has been to own an old rod, but I have admit after riding in a few, I felt vulnerable. I still feel that way in my stovebolt chevy pickup somewhat.
    Anyway, our condolences to Eric's family and hope tomorrow's get together goes well. Wish we could be there. Love the left coast, even with all the crazy traffic.

2. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

COME ON DOWN!

The cruise is tomorrrow at 9 am (see flyer earlier in this thread). Eric's parents will be there along with a lot of his friends. We want to clog up the streets with cars and bikes so we hope to see you all there.

Thanks

3. Randy in Oklahoma

Randy in Oklahoma
    from Oklahoma

Thanks to all who have shown support for Eric's family by putting on this cruise. God bless you all.
    Randy

4. hotrodhomework

hotrodhomework

Eric a great guy.I met him one day at work.He walks in and said "I been looking all over this area for a shop like this."I though great another guy from Memphis that wants us to work on his car for free.BUT he was from California he had followed his first wife here. The more I got to know Eric the more I knew he had an eye for style.He became a great friend. He was a chef he could cook food that was some of best that I had ever had.He had a eye for what a old rod or bike should look like.He just didn't have metal skills to do it.Eric,Dave(the man I worked for)and myself built some cool cars.Eric knew cool when saw it.I'm going to miss him.Sorry it's long after fact but this hard to write.A friend is gone but not forgotten.Godspeed brother.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  5. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

6. countspanko

countspanko

7. ^^Thoughts and prayers^^

8. This thread is from 2011. Not the same guy in the most recent crash.

9. Yes, I was wondering why a picture from this morning was posted on a 3 year old wreck thread??

10. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

But it's drama and sadly, drama is sometimes a HAMB footnote. Gotta skirt around it.