Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Lizbeths Model T speedster build

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by lizbeth, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Beth sending you a photo of my guy Scout and his cousin Elsa after swimming in our pond, to cheer you up, I hope! Still in my prayers. Elsa was tired.
    Elsie & Scout 001.jpg

2. Low Black Special

Low Black Special
    from SE Iowa

Neck pain sucks, hang in there beth.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. dragsled

dragsled
    from Panama IA

New MRI showed damaged 2nd Vertabra in her neck not sure what they want to do yet ,fighting with insur company about more tests ,, Go Figure, Tim Jones

4. jocktherock

jocktherock
    from Sweden

Beth & Tim... Do the fight with that pain and that insurance company! Me in da same boat soon i think... Get well & regards-JOCK

5. pumpman

pumpman

I'm sad to hear this about Beth, you're in my thoughts and prayers. Just get well Beth and Tim stay on that damn insurance company that takes your money monthly with a big smile.

6. lizbeth

lizbeth
    from Panama IA

Hi Guys Still nurseing my neck, While we wait for the insurance company to remove their head from there ass:mad:, Wrenching is out of the question but my feet still work, was able to take one of the more mellow dog's for a walk,:D Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts,,, Beth 101_9075.jpg 101_9076.jpg

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  7. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Beth...Been enjoying this article since it started. Kudos on the 'TiG larnin'...that manifold looks just right, and right at home above that flattie.
    That was a lesson in the differential, glad the pieces were available. I've been suffering with my back since last Christmas, going for the third MRI next week. (Surgery? Maybe)
    I feel for you with your neck and head pain...my wife (another serious female gearhead!) and I are praying for you.

Mike & Joey..

8. Glad to see you up and out with the pooch!

9. pumpman

pumpman

Beth, who is taking who for a walk? Looks like you're being pulled, be careful. :)

10. lizbeth

lizbeth
    from Panama IA

Hi all :) Well we found out that I am a for real bobble head:eek: My C2 vertebra has a break and the tendon is ruptured sooo we will have to fix it with screws and rods . I liked my Sons idea better bailing wire and duct tape :cool:. Sounds like a kinda long recovery time so all in all this sucks. I will be able to still drive Tims car because they just go straighto_O kinda. And I should be able to run my dogs with sled next year:D And finish my model T :cool:;):)Thanks to everyone for your well wishes , and I will just keep on keeping on. :rolleyes: Beth

11. i wish you a speedy recovery!

12. RussTee

RussTee

All the best Beth following your build down here in New Zealand its looking good

13. I wish you a speedy recovery. The only problems i see with duct tape and baling wire are, the wire will get rusty and the neighbors will the your screams when they pull off the tape to change the rusty wire. :eek:

14. pumpman

pumpman

Speedy recovery Beth. One day at a time.

15. Damn, Beth! Hope the surgery goes well. Let me know which hospital you'll be at and I'll come see you.
    My back pain improved so much I'm completely off any pain meds..............and now I have a pinched nerve in my neck!

16. jocktherock

jocktherock
    from Sweden

Those smileys in your text tell us that you are a warrior with a smile... Good to see

17. T27owner

T27owner
    from Nebraska

Tim was filling me in today, wish you the best. Your a tough bird, you must be to have a roommate like Tim and all the other critters around(come to think Tim might be one of them). Get better soon, Bob

18. dragsled

dragsled
    from Panama IA

Well,, Beth goes in tomorrow for surgery to get the broken vertebra in her neck fixed, they are going to pin and screw two of them together to sablize everything,, Said it will be a 3 to 4 hour surgery,, Keep her in your thoughts, Tim and Beth 101_7886.jpg

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  19. jocktherock

jocktherock
    from Sweden

We are with ya Beth&Tom,it's going get well! Some days of recovery,then you will feels like you are a new woman without neckpain! Telling my boss,i cant do anything because i holding my thumbs for ya! Get well Lizbeth!

20. Will be thinking of you today. Hoping for a fast recovery. Remember to do as the doc says well at least for the first day ;0).

21. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Praying for you .

22. Just in time to shovel snow:eek: Wishing you a quick recovery!

23. pumpman

pumpman

Beth will be in my thoughts. Get well Beth and hang in there Tim.

24. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers today Beth. Getting old may suck, but it's better than the alternative. o_O

Take good care of yourself and heal well.

25. Beth all the best to you at this time, and take real good care of her Tim!!!!

26. dragsled

dragsled
    from Panama IA

Thanks for all the well wishes,, The surgery went OK, lasted alittle over 4 hours, they ended up haveing to wire the two vertebras together, She's doing OK considering ,got out of bed and walked around the room last night, She said she's bound and determined to get outa there as soon as she can, maybe tonight or tomorrow AM, As soon as I get done taking care of all the birds and dogs, I'll head back up there,, Tim Jones

27. pumpman

pumpman

Great news, thanks for the update.

28. Low Black Special

Low Black Special
    from SE Iowa

Glad to hear things went well. Sounds like your in good hands Beth.

29. jocktherock

jocktherock
    from Sweden

Pjiouuuuu..... release my thumbs,boss is happy,me happy,you both happy,everyone happy,wonderful world!

30. hope for a speedy recovery but don't rush the healing process.