Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Neat little fuse panel for your hotrod.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31Vicky with a hemi, Sep 16, 2014.

1. manyolcars

manyolcars

yes, every car I have uses the glass fuses and we bought out an Auto Parts store so I have a lifetime supply and dont want any modern fuses

The fuse panel I hope to find doesnt have to be aftermarket. Whats a good OEM that doesnt have way too many circuits ?

2. 1966 GM mid size
    [​IMG]

3. DrJ

DrJ

But where do you hide those panels, because they sure as hell ain't traditional!

4. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

I would say that made you job much easy'ere. If this is the case, rip out, stock up on surply and Stars over.

It's the step thats hard ;-)

5. mammyjammer

mammyjammer
    from Area 51

On a related subject, I saw spade fuses the other day that had a LED that lit up when the fuse blew.Brilliant !
    I could not find a brand name on the damn thing tho.....

6. Engine man

Engine man
    from Wisconsin

Littelfuse makes them. They picture glass tube[AGC] fuses too but they aren't listed below the picture. There are indicator fuse panels available with a built in light from other vendors.

http://www.littelfuse.com/industries/automotive-aftermarket/indicator-fuses.aspx

7. Clik

Clik

That looks like the type I had on a ride I just sold a couple of weeks ago. I had problems with the tabs where they connected inside the box.

8. Clik

Clik

I like that style. Looks solid. I wonder how long glass fuses will be commonly available though. If I have one blow on the road I'd like to be able to run in the local auto supply and get one.