Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 Model A Rumble Seat Coupe Banger Hot Rod

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 206tee, Sep 4, 2014.

1. City: Seattle

State: Washington
    Price: $18,000.00
    1930 Ford Model A Standard rumble seat coupe. All steel no rust

Car is in excellent running condition. Paint has some chips and scratches, but no dents. Body is super straight. Glass is excellent. Not a show car, but a real fun driver. Has the normal A-bone rattles and wind noise. Has a small leak out of the rear main like all Ford 4 bangers. No headliner. Car will need to have an Emergency brake cabling installed. I have the hood (Louvered), but it isn’t installed on the car. I have extra parts and manuals that go with the sale of the car. Below is a list of parts that are on the car.

· Newer clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing
    · 1940 Hydraulic brakes
    · Super Bell 4” drop axle, with Pete and Jakes ’37 forged spindles
    · Shortened steering arm
    · So-Cal chrome shocks
    · Mitchell Overdrive with cable control. Cruise at 60-65 MPH all day long
    · Stock 200 C.I. 4 banger, bored out .060, poured bearings
    · Lion Speed III High compression head
    · Modern points ignition
    · New-Rex Alternator (6 volt)
    · New leakless water pump
    · Weber downdraft carburetor with aluminum intake
    · Cast iron high flow exhaust manifold
    · Glasspak with split dualed off pipes
    · Coker whitewalls 7.50 x 16 rear, 5.50 x 16 front
    · Bent spoke Kelsey-Hayes wheels powder coated (Roman Red)

Car is located in Seattle, Wash. Not interested in any trades.

Asking $18,000.00

Check out the videos. I will post more pictures later of the undercarriage and interior.

Attached Files:

Nomadness and Downunder Deuce like this.
  2. Additional pictures of the interior and undercarriage:

Attached Files:

dkWayfarer50 likes this.
  3. I can't believe this car hasn't sold yet. It's the best Model A banger car for the buck on the HAMB. C'mon, you know you want it!

50chevybomb and Nomadness like this.
  4. Got some interest. Still the best banger A for sale on the HAMB right now. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!

5. Thanks to all of you have contacted me and are interested in buying this great banger A. Those of you who need to sell their other cars first, better hurry up, or this car will be sold soon!

6. Still a lot of interest in my car. One question that has come up several times was asking if I have a clear title for the car. Yes I do. There are no liens or anything on the title. It's as clear as clear can get. Now's your chance to buy this great car and still have time to drive it before fall and old man winter arrive. C'mon, you know you want it!