Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Cling's adapter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flathead_fever, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Flathead_fever

Flathead_fever

Has anyone used Cling's aftermarket products? I was looking at getting their V8 transmission adapter and purchase a 1939 Ford Transmission to bolt to a 1930 Model A in order to utilize the synchronized gears aspect. https://www.clingsaftermarket.com/addtocart.asp?prod=43
    Is there a lot involved in this? Approximately how long to install?
    Is there a better product?
    The synchronized gear aspect was the most important to me.
    Any advice you can offer will be appreciated, thank you!

2. Winzy

Winzy

Jim brierley recommends the clings adaptor kits in his book 4-bangers and me so they must be top quality Im in the process of looking for a 32-35 ford trans for my pickup and will use the kit

3. chiro

chiro

Using the pedal adapter in that kit in my AV8 build. Quality product. Unbelievable customer service. Mom and Pop shop. Great people. Go for it. Also bought the E-brake tubes for rear backing plates from them. They actually sent me an email to follow up to see if I got them after they shipped them. When does that ever happen?

Andy

Hotrodmyk likes this.