Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Couple Kiwi's Road tripping USA , looking for mischief along the way !

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4t6ford, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Lebowski

Lebowski
    BANNED

If you decide to go through Kentucky check out the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green with the now famous sinkhole. Across the road from that is the Corvette assembly plant which offers tours several times a week....

2. Whoah....wtf?? THAT'S BAD ASS !! Looks road worthy. Plenty of room for cots, rods, beer, and ass !! Sweet. Enjoy the trip !!

4t6ford likes this.
  3. That would be a top way to trip the US Rod,Have a safe trip mate and enjoy.
    Chris

4. mrquickwhip

mrquickwhip

Where are you guys gonna sleep?.....there's only room in that for your beer....lol

5. rooman

rooman

PM sent.

Roo

6. ....And a tag axle to boot; very cool! Give us some specs on it when you get the chance. Have a great trip!

7. bt34

bt34

What engine/trans u fellers got in that thing ??

8. verno30

verno30
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Stop by WV & WW 133-134 and say "Hi." Always look forward to meeting HAMB'ers

4t6ford likes this.
  9. Thanks for all the suggestions guys , and thanks to those who have messaged with contacts etc also . Only 3 sleeps until we fly out now , can't wait !

10. 500 cubes of Cadillac's finest BT !

11. Thanks Chris , we will . Really enjoyed your coverage of the A bombers weekend too mate . Top job .

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  12. bt34

bt34

Wallah...a Caddy....here was I thinking of you 2 dreamers (read:Larrakins) playing around with a dirty ol' flatmotor... Trailers are cheap for all the extra stuff..
    and eat a couple of Carlisle applepie a'la-modes for me....

and put up some pics as well please....

13. We will mate , and thank you for the email with suggestions and contacts , really appreciated .

14. mcmopar

mcmopar
    from Strum, wi

While at Jefferson WI car show look me up. I am selling parts, my spot # is YN140. I have a cold beer for ya, and if you bring me a Redneck Speed Shop shirt I will trade you a couple quarts of some shine.

4t6ford likes this.
  15. z28michael

z28michael

Try to make the race of gentleman in wildwood n.j. Oct third? Well worth the detour!

16. Roy39

Roy39

Havent seen any updates on this thread.Have I missed something elsewhere ?

17. If you are coming west on I-40 through Arizona, PM me. Because if you give me days notice I can give you a hell of a garage tour right here in Prescott, just 46 miles south of Ash Fork. You can spend a whole day seeing a lot of cool stuff without driving very much and you never know what might be for sale. If you happen to be in Arizona by October 25th (9 AM to 2 PM), my pal George Walker is hosting Arizona Deuce Day 8 down in Glendale (Phoenix) at Sanderson Ford. Last year over 130 Deuces showed up. Love your COE, its going to be a fantastic adventure driving it across the USA.

18. Kerrynzl

Kerrynzl

Make sure you all have good medical insurance.......
    You'll probably need a liver transplant after the Kiwi's leave :D