Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Who' going to Hersheys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Aussie 48, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Straightpipes

Straightpipes

Usual spot RCL-28-29. Old Ford and hotrod parts. Stop by and take a break or stash your treasure.
    I need a spot in the Red field to park a car......$$$

Aussie 48 likes this.
  2. ct1932ford at space C4J37 with The37Kid.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    Aussie 48 likes this.
  3. Aussie 48

Aussie 48

Look forward to catching up if I can find you guys lol...

4. The37Kid

The37Kid

Easy to find this year, Ronnie will have his Flathead rail in the corner of my space in place of my pile of rust. Bob

5. Aussie 48

Aussie 48

Will be my luck there will be flathead rails everywhere lol

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4t6ford likes this.
  6. Flying in from New Zealand as well. First trip to the US for this small town boy. RJ Revival, Race of Gentlemen, and the worlds largest swap meet! Mainfreight and Kiwi Shipping will be there, you could check with them regarding aussie shipping

Aussie 48 and 4t6ford like this.
  7. thommoina33

thommoina33
    Alliance Member
    from australia
    Staff Member

Don't forget fellas, we need a full report and most importantly, PICTURES, for those who can't be there.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Aussie 48 likes this.
  8. Flying out from New Zealand on Friday , 4 sleeps to go !

burnzy37 and Aussie 48 like this.
  9. gtrhotrod

gtrhotrod

Have 2 spots red TOM 540 890 3432

10. Will be looking for you fellow hambers, I am a local, outside of HESHEY!!

Aussie 48 likes this.
  11. The37Kid

The37Kid

Buy the way if you are coming to Hershey from another country it is ok to carry your national flag in your back pack. That way we wont think the Sweads are from Norway and the Australians are from New Zealand. Bob

Aussie 48 and burnzy37 like this.
  12. Well said 37Kid!!

13. ronnieroadster

ronnieroadster

Bringing a 1958 TE 440 Chassis Research Dragster that's looking for a new home. The three carb flathead will be gassed up and ready to run. Bobs corner will be the parking location for all to see. Only a couple of weeks left to go. Is everybody ready? :D

Aussie 48 likes this.
  14. Got my sticker today:cool: Again:rolleyes: Thanks Bob

15. white64

white64
    from Maine

How many HAMBERS will I walk right by and never know!

Aussie 48 likes this.
  16. Started packing the trailer yesterday. I have not missed a year since 1973. It is the best week of the year for my sons and I.

Aussie 48 likes this.
  17. banjorear

banjorear

Gary TX, Von Dago, and I will be there in the Orange Field. I'll post the spot tomorrow

Aussie 48 likes this.
  18. hemi rodder

hemi rodder
    from NB Canada

I am going also. my 3rd time, 3300km round trip drive. take the advice on getting legs in shape, I tried to walk the entire fleamarket in one day and did (I know I didn't see every thing), at the end of the day I sat down for a break and eat, when it came time to get up my legs gave up on me, I could barely stand. had a very long painful walk back to my van. that was on Tuesday, I went back the next 3 days and took my time (still in pain), I have been walking 5 km for the past 2 weeks to get in shape to be ready for this year.

Aussie 48 likes this.
  19. porkchop4464

porkchop4464

When is it ?

20. The37Kid

The37Kid

October 7th to the 11th 2014.

Aussie 48 likes this.
  21. noboD

noboD

It is ALWAYS the first FULL week of October.

22. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Morning sandwich and coffee along center Isle,then Nicko,s for lunch or dinner,thats it.Watching this guy sling pizzas together is fun while your order is warming up.He stays open later than anyone else too and it tastes like real food!!

23. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Dont forget to bring a couple one dollar bills for lug nuts....you may get thirsty.

Just bought a 64 Scotty camper,little one.Will be staying in my "Hershey Hotel" south of town at the Conewago Campground.Rooms are too much money and that gobbles up parts money.
    Raingear,GOOD shoes,sunscreen etc etc.Weather is always up in the air,sorry

Iam making a new cart to pull around.Tall skinny air tires and a cover.Had a old lady shopping cart but its too small and I wore it out.This year a wagon with a plastic tote bolted on with a cover.Sucks to have to go all the way back to truck just to unload and make more room.Man the time flies by.Is it that time of year already?? Cant wait

24. The37Kid

The37Kid

^^^^^^^^^^^ You can leave parts at my place all day long and pick them up at the end of the day, SAVE daytime for shopping. Space number is C4J-41-42 last ones on Main Street in the Chocolate field, Brookville is my next door neighbor

burnzy37 likes this.
  25. JM 35 Sedan

JM 35 Sedan

What 5window said pretty much covers it. I was going to add The Eastern Museum of Motor Racing, aka EMMR, but when I got to the end, woodiewagon had that covered. I was just there this June for the first time and was really impressed. One other thing to keep in mind, Tuesday is setup day for the flea market vendors and a great day to be there for the early pickin'. The flea market is all but over by mid afternoon Friday. Last year we only had a half day on Wednesday before the heavy rain started. Thursday was a complete washout and many people, including me, packed up and headed home. So, make hay on the sunny day(s) if we have them.
    Another thing to consider is the Carlisle Flea Market & Car Coral the week before Hershey. I always enjoy their Car Coral and found a few things in the flea market.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  26. ejsands

ejsands
    from Upstate NY

We'll be at Hershey with our two girls. Look for their Desoto and Plymouth wagons! :)

We also specialize in 55-59 Forward Look Mopar Parts, so if there's anything you're in need of, please contact us! Free delivery on any prepaid parts to Hershey! Contact The Fin Farm at [email protected].

Attached Files:

27. Aussie 48

Aussie 48

Ill be wearing my club jacket look out for it ROAD DEVILS AUSTRALIA....

28. 27 Tall T

27 Tall T
    from Butler Pa.

stop and visit site OAD 1&2

Aussie 48 likes this.
  29. noboD

noboD

5 window pretty much covered it all. There's a special display at the AACA museum for Dodge's 100th ann. Make sure you take a look. And the new Tucker display will open Thursday night of Hershey with a big party. Friday opens the display to the public.

30. Bob, will there be a H.A.M.B. banner to sign?