Register now to get rid of these ads!

roseburg oregon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by angusjames619, Nov 20, 2013.

1. angusjames619

angusjames619
    from phoenix

new to rose burg oregon wondering if anybody else is in this part of oregon on this site need to meet some people that are into cars and not logging

2. hotrod--willys

hotrod--willys

sugusjames619. Roseburg has many car people. They have one of the biggest rod run events in Oregon. Just ask around and they will come.

3. Graffitti Weekend, in July (I think ) is HUGE. Lotsa lotsa Traditional cars, street rods, billet-mobiles, Kustoms, etc. Look up "Graffitti Weekend and you'll get all the info.

4. sobpunx

sobpunx

I'm originally from roseburg. Go to handsome and smart tattoo on Harvard Blvd. And ask for Justin. I bet he can steer you in the right direction.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. angusjames619

angusjames619
    from phoenix

my brother in law gets tattooed there ill go check it out. thanks guys

6. stop in the local auto parts or tow yards those guys will know. They have some great shows their. check these guys out! http://www.umpquaflatheads.com/

7. elmitcheristo

elmitcheristo

There are lots of car folks here in Roseburg. It's just a little difficult to find us this time of year as we are all hiding inside of our shops due to the crappy weather. We have at least three to four active clubs with a focus on vintage cars. And, as previously mentioned, Graffiti Weekend is a large, 5-day event that has alot to offer. Generally, it is held the week before 4th of July. Justin (tattoo shop) is a heck of a nice guy and would be a good place to start. Or, you can PM me your phone number and I can give you the tour.

-Mitch

Just Jones likes this.
  8. Just Jones

Just Jones

I know this is an old thread, but I'm here near Roseburg too, and trying to get together with a few other Traditional guys. I'm trying to find events around this area that are more focused on HAMB type rods. Maybe it's time to put a new event together?

I've even considered hosting a hot rod get-together here at my place in Glide, out on Little River. It's a cool road to drive rods down and a great place to hang and have a bbq.

Get hold of me here or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iam.justjones