Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Who and where are the Henry J guys ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NAS Backyard, Sep 7, 2014.

1. NAS Backyard

NAS Backyard
    from Lodi CA

My fiancé and fellow wrenching partner Madeline is a hair dresser and she will go to peoples houses to do their hair if they are to disabled to get out. Now she's been doing this families hair for years but never on a house call . last week she goes down and is chit chatting and tells the lady and her husband we like to mess around with cars. And she said we have some cars in the backyard. Well .you know what's next. The lady said my girl could have the Henry J but she wanted to sell the other car. So this is what I literally dragged up on the trailer and brought home yesterday. Grandpa bought it new. My girl doesn't know what direction to go yet but its not for sale that's for sure since it was a gift and she wanted a project next to the Olds. So, who has the parts ? Who are the guru's ? The car has one dent I think it will literally buff out ! It does have Fred Flintstone floorboards though. It has the 6 .3 on the tree 56 K Original miles , no trunk lid, 15" tires. Engine still has shiny paint on it. If you have any info or leads please email me a [email protected] or post reply. Thanks !
    [​IMG]

2. Is the rear glass good? HRP

3. doinbad

doinbad
    from celina tn

Great find and free to boot! Buy a lottery ticket !

4. Hemi j

Hemi j
    from Colorado

I'm here and well, driving my Blown Hemi powered all steel AA/Gas 51 Henry j street rod !!!!

5. NAS Backyard

NAS Backyard
    from Lodi CA

Yes all the glass is good and I think it runs

6. I'm here, there was another pretty long thread dedicated to Henry J's maybe try a search, lots of people chimed in on that one.

7. 327Eric

327Eric

I have one. hjfinally_zpsd01cc200.jpg floors and rockers can generally be found on E-Bay. Most of us have some of the stock parts we removed laying around. Plenty of threads to look at as mentioned above. I'm in the bay area.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  8. NAS Backyard

NAS Backyard
    from Lodi CA

Cool, thanks for the replies, we got the car out of Mt. View.

9. henryj1951

henryj1951
    from USA

i have one of the 1st ones made alohagreen
    HRP they make repo rear glass