Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Gearhead Invasion 2014 St. Louis Sept. 13th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by merctruck, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Hey guys I just wanted to invite all H.A.M.B. members and friends to the 3rd annual Gearhead Invasion in St. Louis Missouri on September 13th. This show is limited to pre 65 cars and trucks and open to motorcycles. Join us for live music, cold drinks and great food. Help us make this another great year. Thanks and see you there. 2014gearhead.jpg

2. Any H.A.M.B. members coming? Show us what you have.

3. porky55

porky55

This sucks. I have a wedding that weekend. I've been to both years, good show. I hope you guys have have fun

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. If your not going to be out of town come by after the wedding. You can also come to the pre party Friday night at the Demo in St. Louis for the Chop Tops show.

5. porky55

porky55

Why the change in venue? Out of space? I know it was pretty full last year. Keep it up I met Gene Winfield last year. Great guy. 1409529377455.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

merctruck likes this.
  6. Sweet, all year bikes allowed!

merctruck likes this.
  7. The change of venue is because our previous spot was just not a good fit for the direction we are heading. We now have more room and more freedom. The future of this show is very bright.

8. Live music, cold beer and hot rods. Any H.A.M.B. members coming?

9. Two great bands lined up. The Bible Belt Sinners and The Rat Rod Kings (Not a fan of the name but they play some great music). There is also a couple burlesque performances and a female sideshow performer. Should be an amazing day! Oh yeah don't forget the pre party at the Demo in St. Louis Friday night featuring revved up rockabilly by THE CHOP TOPS from Santa Cruz California!

10. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

is there a swap meet also?

11. dan c

dan c
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

12. motorcade 1

motorcade 1

more info on this "DEMO" of which you speak? should be there if I am not protesting on I-70.

13. dan c

dan c
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

protest canceled

14. How was the Motorcycle show?