Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 63 F100 drop ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GreaseNgears, Aug 28, 2014.

1. luckystiff

luckystiff

i can't answer for crook but i'd say if you are of average mechanical ability you should be able to pull it off in a weekend. i can drop the whole front suspension out to do jag swap in about an hour. i think you could pull it all apart and clean/maybe paint stuff you wanted to paint on a friday night. upandat'em saturday you should be able to get the front back together and the rear lowered however you choose to do so on saturday. you still have sunday to do a quicky alignment, do any brake work/bleeding etc needed, and so on and so forth. if you have a hand you should be able to have it all done and enjoying a cold beer with said help before end of day on saturday....

2. chaddilac

chaddilac

it'll take longer if you have to wait on the spring shop to reverse your springs!

3. Crookshanks

Crookshanks

I think it took a weekend to yank it all out. No big deal. Biggest pain in the ass is separating the drag link joint. Hopefully Sid has some in stock. I know he runs through those axles!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!