Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1937 chevy truck 8.000 or TRADE

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by greaserchief, Aug 8, 2014.

1. City: Rio Rancho

State: New Mexico
    Price: 10.000 b.o
    WP_20140712_003.jpg WP_20140712_004.jpg WP_20140712_003.jpg WP_20140712_001.jpg WP_20140527_007.jpg fhnfhgfg (480x640).jpg WP_20140430_002.jpg WP_20140712_003.jpg WP_20140712_004.jpg WP_20140712_001.jpg WP_20140527_007.jpg fhnfhgfg (480x640).jpg WP_20140430_002.jpg WP_20140712_003.jpg WP_20140712_004.jpg WP_20140712_001.jpg 1937 Chevy truck
    WHEELS/TIRES. White wall firestone 650x15, chrome reverse universal with sm caps. In new condition but used about 1000 miles on them.
    BRAKES . Discs up front and drums out back. At this time front discs are replaced as well as calipers and hoses, rears are to be replaced and in box. Dual master cylinder power brake unit.
    Fuel tank is new never any gas with new lines and filter.
    ELECTRICAL. All new wiring has been made not bought, new fuse panel from Painless has been mounted under dash. All steering column wiring has been matched for horn turn signals and ignition.
    STEERING COLUNM. 1990 Chevy ½ ton truck, with several keys. Tilt Automatic on column with key ignition in column. Mounted to underside of dash/under side cross member support. New White mooneyes steering wheel, not mounted, new in box.
    FUEL TANK. New, mounted, 7 gallons from speedway motors.
    WIPER MOTOR. New electric single duel wiper motor and arm, new in box.
    INTERIOR. Seats, new upholstery in white marine grade tuck and roll, door panels and dash are also done but not installed, new white seat belts with silver buckles and hardware not installed. White tuck n roll for running boards available but not installed yet either. There is also a custom made tonneau frame with enough material to cover it. Rear upper panel, new kick panels, both fiberglass.
    GLASS. New windshield, installed with glass caulking, no frame, but can include with old glass. New door glass, new rear glass is plastic. With polished exterior frame.
    MOTOR. Rebuilt 1976 chevy 250 inline 6. With 1968 intake and head. New carburetor, never run gas thru it. Power steering . New chrome valve cover and lifter covers. Split headers from Clifford. radiator. New ( to be mounted still in box with new electric fan and sensor also new in box) radiator New ( to be mounted still in box with new electric fan and sensor also new in box) new motor mounts. New alternator, starter , fuel pump, fuel line
    All custom built exhaust pipes, new chrome tips, not installed.
    TRANSMISSION. 350 automatic, new hoses and filter, not installed Not rebuilt.
    FRAME/CHASIS. 1979-1986 G body El-Camino, almost all stock. Have a few new front A arm bushing but not installed, new shocks, not installed, rear frame has new cross member for tire rack, new frame pillars for cab and center cross member for extra upper support, new transmission cross member. New battery box.
    BODY. Cab and doors original and in excellent condition. Replaced front floors with steel plate, all flat no hump. window regulators and door mechanics all in good condition and work nice, shuts tight, channels are only in ok shape but will work. Bed is mostly original but with steel diamond plate NOT aluminum floor. Gate is nice with no emblem, new bi folding hinges and spring locks so the outside is clean looking. All molding for doors and ceiling. Dash has been reworked for dual gauges which are new quad Dolphins, not installed, have all electoral for them. Dash is smooth and clean, no holes for anything except dash insert. Nice glove box with new lock and keys. Insert is original metal box, needs work not installed. Exterior cowl vent intact and operable for fresh air. All running boards in good shape with minor dings but working on them now, 2 hoods, one complete with louvers punched the other one only a top piece I was going to weld into a one piece. Has a new hood prop not installed yet. There is some new rubber for doors and windows, not installed yet, no rubber for vent.
    PAINT. I have a couple Gallons of dark teal I was originally going to paint the truck with but changed my mind to a silvery lt blue which I was mixing myself, all included. Inside bed and under running boards is White rust-oleum.
    CHROME PARTS. I had the original grill repaired and re-chromed, head light rings were also chromed. New bullnose without the ornament was bought but its aluminum and still need to be detail polished to make it nice. Top grill piece new stainless goes between grill and hood. Rear bumper and front are chrome nerf bars, rear is oval loop about 36 inches long, fronts are single vertical bars about 8 inches each, not installed,
    EXTRAS. Headlights are new with invisible lower turn signals built in with wiring, extra parts like shift knobs, rear view mirror, inside corner for one side, extra metal inside cab rear window panel. One original radiator from El-Camino, new exterior door handles with keys, inside window cranks. Any other parts I can remember will be thrown in.
    TITLE, is clear in NM but not in my name, has been signed off.

I have more pics

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  2. OK, I have no idea why I have double the pics, I still cant figure out this place since it changed, any way some one make me an offer , this thing is a day away from starting the motor and 3 days from getting the body done, I figure in a month it could be finished, 2 weeks if your Monkey garage.

3. OK, NEW PRICE, 8.000,....or I will trade for 52-59 ford , merc or Lincoln, even a cool wagon, no chevies. I might concider a 55 or 56 pontiac

4. 8.000, BO, trade.

5. TTT, anyone interested in a trade??

6. TRADE FOR A 50's Ford?