Register now to get rid of these ads!

New here from Missouri.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by DarynCalton, Aug 12, 2014.

1. DarynCalton

DarynCalton
    from Stover, MO

Hey guys. I'm new here. I'm from the small town of Stover, MO on the northwest side of the Lake of the Ozarks. I'm a machinist at Gates Rubber Company. I recently picked up my first classic vehicle which is a 1963 Chevrolet C10. I haven't got a chance to do anything with it yet but I have started picking up a few parts and will be making some changes shortly. Here are a few pictures.

DSCN1358.JPG DSCN1360.JPG DSCN1355.JPG DSCN1359.JPG DSCN1357.JPG DSCN1356.JPG DSCN1361.JPG DSCN1362.JPG DSCN1368.JPG DSCN1370.JPG

2. Daryn, welcome from Kansas City, fine truck...ditch the standard issue plates when they expire next month and go with the historic issue, $25 one time fee (no annual renewal), no inspections (but limited to 1000 miles a year). Keep up the progress.

3. DarynCalton

DarynCalton
    from Stover, MO

Ya those plates came on the truck. I picked up a year of manufacture plate for it. I have the form all filled out. Just need to send it in with a picture. I hope to get some miles on the truck in the next few weeks and I may bring it up to Greaserama up your way. I will be there regardless of if I bring the truck though.

4. Eye Candee Visuals

Eye Candee Visuals
    from Toronto

Welcome to the board, and congrats on the pickup... of the pickup.

5. ronzmtrwrx

ronzmtrwrx

From one Missourian to another, Welcome to the HAMB ! Looks like your truck has lots of potential. RO

6. DarynCalton

DarynCalton
    from Stover, MO

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

7. jocktherock

jocktherock
    from Sweden

Welcome. Feels good when a man in best age got attention on those ol' irons.... cool truck-enjoy it

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. 51 Super

51 Super
    from Iowa

Nice! I just purchased a 66 long bed out of NE. Still have to pick it up. Want to shorten the frame & make it a short bed step side.

9. mr shiftys used cars

mr shiftys used cars
    from sedalia,mo

Welcome to the hamb from Sedalia mo

10. LuckyFordGuy

LuckyFordGuy

Welcome from Mn nice site Rog