Register now to get rid of these ads!

1955 buick

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greasy Tony, Apr 26, 2007.

1. greasy Tony

greasy Tony
    from NJ

I just bought a 1955 buick super, can some 1 out there help me find a dynaflow trans, the car has a 322 nailhead mtr--thank you--Greasy Tony

2. got any pics of the buick? what's wrong with the tranny? or it doesn't have one. I used to own a 55 super riviera, they are really nice cars, I'm in the process of getting a 55 roadmaster at the moment.

3. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

Go to www.buickclub.org, and do a post asking for Mr. Earl. He might have one for you. And he might be heading at least somewhat your direction this summer.
    -Brad

4. elanore56

elanore56

i have two... one in the car and one on the floor that needs a rebuild. his winter the buick will have a 700r4!!

5. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire

I have a 55 special and so does one of my friends. How much are you willing to spend because he doing a frame swap and assuming he dont want the trans anymore, its prolly good to, car had 30000 miles on it, would of left it alone but he couldnt get the motor free

6. Munster Motors

Munster Motors

i have one i will be pulling out of my 55 roadmaster....