Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage GG Spokane anyone?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rocket's Hot Rod Garage, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Haven't seen a who's goin thread for GG Spokane yet this coming weekend? We're headed out tomorrow afternoon & am planning on checking out a few of the shop open houses. We'll be camping on the grounds and trying to avoid the sun all weekend. Wish there was better things to do on Friday and sat. though.

2. Not this yr. Too damn hot. Is Mike going ?

3. Randy Bradford

Randy Bradford

4. Randy Bradford

Randy Bradford

Come out to the dragstrip Saturday eventing. Jet cars nostalgia funny cars and fuel altered.

5. wayfarer

wayfarer

I'm going on Friday, but just as a spectator with my Dad and my little girl.

6. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

We are heading over to Wenatchee tomorrow meeting up with the boys from Wenatchee Friday for the drive to Spokane

7. Mike my dad or Mike W. who works for me?

8. Don Lyon

Don Lyon

I'll be there with 57 Starchief drop top.

9. Big party at the Mirabu park hotel Friday night.

10. If any of you stumble across a pink '55 Cadillac Coupe de Ville and a Green Flamed '54 Coupe De Ville, that is Roger and his brother Dan, they should have covered over 1700 miles in those barges this week

11. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

We'll be there.

12. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

The weather here in Spokane Friday was very pleasant. The weather forecast for the next two days shows some possible rain and thunder along with cooler temperatures. Hope you all have a safe trip.