Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Chevy Pickup project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by scottlep, Jul 14, 2014.

1. scottlep

scottlep

City: Green Lane

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $4500
    FOR SALE - 1931 Chevy pickup. I bought it as a project but don’t have time to finish it. The Mountain Dew logo is hand painted on both doors. The story behind the truck is that is was owned by a beer distributor in the 1950’s-1060’s and that is who put the logos in the doors as advertising. The truck was originally green, but was brush painted black before the logos were put on the door. It has a great patina which is why I was going to make it a rat rod. All sheet metal is in good usable shape and I have all major pieces. I was going to keep it as a straight six with slightly updated drivetrain, so I bought a new wood kit for the cab structure which is partially assembled (kit was over $1000). The engine that is currently in it is seized, but I have a newer mid-sixties straight six 194CI engine which has been freshened up a bit. Also have an S10 5-speed trans and S10 rear to go with the project. I have a complete Bell dropped axle from a ’48 Ford truck with springs, spindles, drums brakes, etc that will work with this truck with minor modifications. I have all glass, door handles, other hardware. So I pretty much have everything needed to build the truck into a roller. Looking to get $4500 for what I have and would prefer to sell everything together. I can send a bunch more pics.
    IMG_1916_small.jpg IMG_1663_small.jpg

Katuna likes this.
  2. scottlep

scottlep

Bump....................

3. scottlep

scottlep

Bump...........................

4. scottlep

scottlep

Bump.......................

5. scottlep