Register now to get rid of these ads!

Somebody asking about me ????????

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by cheezwiz, Nov 22, 2008.

1. monsterflake

monsterflake

2. Great idea Monster!!!

3. Kollofski

Kollofski

If I can get the 55 from Jeff Johnson, I would be happy to show up. Stay tuned. I will probably use one of these motors. They are in my 38' Cigarette powerboat. 1100hp ea.

Gary Kollofski

Attached Files:

• 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      140.2 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      141.7 KB
      Views:
  4. monsterflake

monsterflake

all right! scott, i assume yours still hauls ass? where's rob kinnan? if you this isn't worth a hot rod feature, i don't know what is. :eek:

5. BBYBMR

BBYBMR

6. ProEnfo

ProEnfo
    from Motown

Norwalk, Ohio ...... 1st HRM Power Tour

Welcome Scott....

CC

[​IMG]

7. monsterflake

monsterflake

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  8. cheezwiz

cheezwiz

Hi GARY, I just sent a note to monsterflake reguarding your '55, Cary told me years ago it was cutup then disappeared! Sounds like you know more! As far as a match race is concerned... Oh YEAH???? I'mna put a JET engine in my car!!!

9. Butch M

Butch M

that is one bad 57 ..........

10. double

double

I've seen the Henry J at the Goodguys Show in Indy, very nice!!

11. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

Welcome aboard. I love to talend level of this place.

Well, at least of the others. I don't have any!

12. brandon

brandon

this car had some inspiration for me.....:D from 97 , again , i really liked that fawn chevy II post....and the cool fade and stripe deal on rick carmasino (sp) suburban.... one question... didn't you do the aqua and black dragster with the 57 trim...blu-air or something....? brandon:D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  13. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Great to see you on the HAMB Scott, your 55 was one of my all time favorites! Look forward to seeing some of your new projects.

14. slammed

slammed

You are a mega influence on me mister!! Hail to thee..........

15. LiveWire64

LiveWire64

Wow! So cool to hear that Scott is alive & well. I have always loved your work & the way all your cars sit. My favs were the 55 & your awesome 57. The Bolt you did with HotRod mag was really cool too. I build model cars as a hobby & your 57 inspired me to do this Nomad. Take care & keep building.Brad[​IMG]

16. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

WELCOME! I'm definitely a fan of your work. Post up some pics in your profile album if you get time!

17. dterrell

dterrell

Hey Cheezwiz, I met you a Looong time ago whe I was a very young member of the Ohio Street Machiners, your advice helped me a great deal on my 71 Nova. I always appreciated your gracious attitude because you were the star then but still patiently answered my questions (I know I must have been a pain) YOUR 67 Nova is still my all time favorite and was done just right, Trepanier and Foose are incredidle no doubt, but your creations were the perfect mix of usable power and beauty. If you wouldn't be offended, I plan on duplicating the look of the 67, sorry, but even after all these years I still can't get it out my head.

18. krooser

krooser

So now we've got Cheezwiz on HAMB? Huh...

Stick around and we'll make you famous!!!!!! hahaha

19. schweiss1966

schweiss1966
    from Italy

Hey Scott, a few months ago I seen a flame job that looked really familiar in the pages of hot rod. Just like on Bob Rosians '57 Nomad I looked at the pics for days before I read the article then everything came full circle. I think that Bob's Nomad is getting close last I heard from him he said you were gonna flame it hope thats still the case the car looked great the first time.

20. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

Hey Scott, first off thanks for the help on methods to strip my car! I'm tickled more than you know that you offered your advice!

Secondly, any chance we could see some pics of your shop or , maybe even more interesting, the project cars and what not you have kicking around there?!? It sounds like you may have a stash, and I'd love to see them!

Do you ever keep in touch with Jeff Smith?!?

21. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Hey wiz...welcome...love your cars...hey we all got some bad deals gone wrong..
    good to see you back!

22. All I can say is WOW!! Welcome from N. Texas. I would always look forward to your builds..That Nova was way ahead of its time and inspired a whole movement thats still cool....

23. bigblockrik

bigblockrik

Scott i have seen the henry j a few times.I always wondered who built it it makes sense now what a piece love it.

24. Scott along with Hays and the others did some great work,the good thing is a tubbed car can always be untubbed......Hey Scott how bout some history pics for those kids not up on yours skills..............

25. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad

26. thebrisbanebennetts

thebrisbanebennetts
    from Australia

Hey Scott, Been awhile mate. Any updates?
    Cheers
    Tim.