Register now to get rid of these ads!

Friday Art Show

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by benzjohn, Jul 31, 2014.

1. benzjohn

benzjohn

Can anyone, the Editors, Creators, other members explain why the new format does not allow you to sign in to view The Friday Art Show?

If the new format is so good, why does it not work. I have made several posts, but I have only received one reply which asked the same question I asked. Lot's of people revie, but there are never any answers.

Help!!!!!

2. @benzjohn Not sure what you are asking? I see the Friday art show every Friday what do you mean by not letting you sign in to see it?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  3. Here it is: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/friday-art-show-08-01-2014.936565/

4. benzjohn

benzjohn

5. You are welcome. I find the easiest way to find it on Friday if it's not up on the main board is to look under new posts and it will usually show up there. If you don't know how to look at new posts it is under the tab at the top on the far left that looks like a family tree very last choice.

6. slack

slack

Your
    Family trees split off into branches?

7. jimib

jimib

Return the Art Archives to the main page. That will solve the problem to see the FAS every week

rollinlow&Slow likes this.
  8. rollinlow&Slow

rollinlow&Slow

OK This sucks. I joined the Art Show Group but I can't find the list of all the Art Shows like in the past. I'm I missing something???

9. New Vinvanco art from Ger Peters, now available in stickers and magnets. T-shirts, too if demand is strong. Click on red "Vinvanco" link below
    New Ger Vinvanco Art Van with Trailer.jpg

10. A frik'in commercial in the questions thread.

lothiandon1940 likes this.