Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1960 Impala Coupe Body Panels

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by acosta, Jul 22, 2014.

1. acosta

acosta

City: Las Cruces

State: New Mexico
    Price: listed
    If you have a 60 Chev that was hit hard in the back, some of these parts may suit you well. I harvested them with a Sawzall, a 7" abrasive disc, and a carbide spot weld cutter. The donor was a 2 door coupe.

IMG_1398_2.JPG
    Passenger side rear quarter (wing) from door opening to tail, $325
    In pretty good shape, but has suffered a previous patch just behind the door. The wing is very straight and quite solid... Some cancer down low near the wheel well opening. Nearly 8 feet long.

IMG_1397_2.JPG
    Driver's side rear quarter (wing), from door opening to tail, $325

Good shape, straight, but with cancer where the roof meets the body, and where the stainless trim attached (the trim trapped water and dirt). If you are trying to save a car with a pretty battered rear quarter, this might be a big help despite the cancer up high. Nearly 8 feet long.

IMG_1382_2.JPG
    Tail light panel, $200
    Very good shape, minor rust here and there (under the tail light trim), and a streak of cancer in the license plate area. This panel includes the structural member that spans the width of the car and bolts to the frame. One body mounting bolt, however, seized and broke off on the driver side.

impala trunk.jpg
    Trunk floor, $300
    A few superfluous holes from the car's previous life as a low rider with hyrdraulics-- otherwise nice and solid. No cancer in the trunk floor, comes with the wheel wells (there is the expected cancer in around the wheel opening and what is left of the lower quarter). The four body mounting points are all in excellent shape. Basically, this goes from behind the rear seat all the way to the tail lights-- one big piece of metal.

Call for more information: Bob 575 496 0055. More pictures happily supplied on request. I'm pretty sure these will all have to be picked up locally, but we can talk about options.

Also, I have the roof and doors that I may (or may not) be convinced to part with…

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  2. acosta

acosta

Back to the top...

3. acosta

acosta

4. acosta

acosta

5. acosta

acosta

6. acosta

acosta