Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects A short video of my 1st build, 1st start and 1st road test!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clockwork31, Jul 12, 2014.

1. dragass

dragass

Ontario in general is good as long as you're not a ass. I,m going to make it out to your show in the future, looks like fun.

2. Ready for miles of smiles!

Posted using Full box of Crayons on the Kitchen Walls App!

3. pbr40

pbr40
    from NW Indiana

It feels good it all comes together and you fire it up and drive them!! Looks great!

4. clockwork31

clockwork31

Same here, I think the right word is "tolerate" if you don't act like a fool with your car. A lot of people and clubs from Ontario are coming to our show, Alexandria's Easy Cruisers car club, The Losers cc from Ottawa etc.

Only had a little coolant and fuel leak before it starts which took about 10 minutes to repair and once the engine was running we did the timing and it was ready to hit the road, the only thing I did after testing is adjusting for a stiffer suspension, add some return springs on the linkage, changed the waterneck (chrome chinese shit) for an original GM and I've put a puke tank for coolant expansion (made of copper tubing).

5. pat are you taking pics and posting them on here?