Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage WHO'S GOING TO LOUISVILLE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TANNERGANG, Jul 13, 2014.

1. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

GETTING CLOSE!!

2. Not gonna make it this year. HRP

3. HUSSEY

HUSSEY

Glad I stumbled on this thread. I've been in working 7-10s near Louisville at LG&E-KUs Trimble County power plant since early July and my last day is this Friday!

4. WaldoFord

WaldoFord
    from Iowa

My talking dog Jerry Lee and I will be there late Wed through Sunday. Will plan on stopping by the H.A.M.B. crew for some Apple Pie :)

5. Waldo: Don't know if your jesting about the pie but is there actually a place set up for Hambers to meet? Tim

6. LCato

LCato

I'm cruising in on Thursday from Alabama. This will be my 2nd year. Last year was awesome!

7. hotrod36

hotrod36

Ok I had the first ride in the 56 Chevy tonight. Finally got it running properly. Since I only have 10 miles on it I'm going to load it in the trailer for the 11 hour drive down. I'll be there Wednesday around 5 and we are staying at the Comfort Inn on Phillips Ave. Hope to see a few Hambers there... P1010099.JPG

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  8. Degenerate

Degenerate
    from Indiana

I will be there. I usually ride my motorcycle down on friday evening to people watch outside the main gate with everyone else. Saturday will be the marathon walk around the fairgrounds.

9. phoneman

phoneman
    from Missouri

I see some people staying at the crown. Where are the best places to stay?

10. Gman0046

Gman0046

I would think the Crowne Plaza and most hotels around the Fairgrounds are booked up by now. I would check the LaQuinta which is pretty nice and close by. If not PM me. Gary

11. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

Gary. great work with the CoC up there up there .. if you run for office you got my vote

12. Gman0046

Gman0046

Thanks Bruce. I could use the work. BTW, its freezing in L'ville. In the fifties this morning.

13. Danny will we see you guys at Shades?

14. We will be down Wednesday morning till Sunday staying at the Courtyard by Marriott right outside the main gate on Phillips Lane.I am pretty sure they have some rooms left

15. Got here on Monday

16. Just a quick THANK YOU to all the Hambers I met over the 4 - 5 days. You all made me feel so welcome and I plan to come back again soon.

@timwhit Tried to find you at the registration but we arrived late. Hope to meet up another time in the future.

Mtw fdu.