Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 chevy 2 door coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Low Flying A, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Low Flying A

Low Flying A

City: Kalamazoo

State: Michigan
    Price: 3700/TRADE
    For Sale 1941 Chevy 2 Door coupe
    Clear MI title. Very solid frame. Original front crossmember is currently under the car with a lot of NOS parts. 10 bolt rear end. Here is what I have to go with the car:
    Brand new chassis engineering front crossmember with motor mounts set up for SBC, a 67 283 and a TH350, mustang ii upper and lowers with new speedway bushing rebuild kits and new ball joints. Spindles, discs, new calipers with new brackets and brake lines, new strut rods and bushings, and more.
    Body has sheet metal work to be done but I have 90%+ of brand new repair panels to go w the car. Some fabrication of misc will be needed. Brand new rockers, body braces, floor pans, front and rear quarters, several original extra rear fenders , extra top and door tops if anyone were to want to chop the car, all and extra stainless trim in nice shape, really nice grille and outer trim, extra glass , ect.
    Interior has a nice complete dash and steering column, very nice reupholstered front seat, and a set of rear springs for the rear.
    This car is a very good candidate for someone who’s looking for a project to build a street rod, hot rod or (I hate to say it)…. rat rod. It will take some time and a lot of welding but there are a lot of new clean parts to work with. I’m looking to sell the car for 3700 or best OR possible trade on a 67-72 Short box C10 or a 28/9 Henry roadster. I am only interested in local deals. Will NOT ship. I have a lot of pictures of all the parts that go with the car that I can e mail or text. 269-720-3145

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  2. Low Flying A

Low Flying A