Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Plymouth Coupe project - with rebuilt 218

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Cadillac Jason, Jul 1, 2014.

1. City: San Diego

State: California
    Price: 2600
    Hey HAMBers,

I really hate having to put this up but we just got another caddy, so we need this gone : (

Got it from another Hamber about 4 years ago and started looking for parts to finish it this whole time.

Very fairly clean 41 coupe. Very popular year right now. I don't have the time finish it up the right way.

Comes with Rebuilt 218 w/ 0.60 over pistons, a 201 doner motor AND brand new Offy dual intake and two rebuilt Carter w-1 carbs.
    Very clean 48 Plymouth steering wheel-

I have the "Heart" grill trim and another set of ribs for the front.
    T5 tranny I was gonna run with it that I will include if needed. As well as stock trans.
    I have a cherry picker to help load engines in, if needed.

Front Clip is off Car-

Only rust problem is rear trunk floor and a small cut under drivers quarter window. The car was notched before I got it probably for bagging the rear or getting it low.

I have a set of 37' Plymouth bumpers with mounts for it too

I have a clean title for it purchased off the HAMB

Tons of other little things i'll include, just ask.

Sorry for lack of good photos right now, It's been garaged so i'll pull it out this weekend to get more full body shots

I'm selling for WAY less than I have into cause we need it gone for space reasons.
    I'd love to see this car get finished and most all of the parts are there so you should have a great project to finish up what I couldn't.

This is a full almost complete project. Great candidate for full on period custom. Took me 2 years top find a clean all steel trunk (Behind the hood in the photo)

41.2.jpg 41dash.jpg 41.jpg 41engine.jpg 41grill.jpg 41fender.jpg