Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Ford business coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by jaco, Jul 19, 2014.

1. jaco

jaco

City: Hazel Green

State: Alabama
    Price: 12500
    For Sale: 1941 Ford Super Deluxe
    1941 Ford Business Coupe

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$9,850.00

1941 Ford business Coupe
    Looking over the paperwork that came with the car it looks like it was built in the 90s. It has held up well over the years.
    The paint is a 10 footer now and still has a nice shine but does show some wear and tear. The only rust that I can see is on the bottom edge of the trunk (see pic). The right front fender has a big dent in it but can be saved ( see pic). I will work on that first. Other than that just the usual dings and wear.
    The drivers door window is broken and will need to be replaced.
    All trim is there with nothing missing and in great shape. The chrome is coming off the front bumper ( see pic) the other chrome is in good to great shape.
    It had been sitting for some time but with clean fuel it fired right up. It will need some tuning. I have only driven it in the yard and the trans changed gears ok. The brakes work but will need bleeding.
    The interior in in pretty good shape. The seat is sill nice but the door panels are a little weathered. The headliner is dirty and has a tear in it (see pic).
    With a little hands on it can be on the road in no time. In fact I will probaly have it on the road this week.
    As I work on it the price will go up.
    Small block Chevy not sure what size
    auto
    power steering
    Mustang II frontend
    Ford 9" rear
    Stock steering column
    Just a good honest car.
    Really just need a cash sell at this price but may trade for somekind of Mopar. Must be an even trade but your trade + cash works for me. YOU MUST COME TO ME.
    No racecars, motorcycles, planes, trains or submarines.
    $9850
    256-426-6056
    You may have to leave a msg if you call during the day. I will get back to you or you can call after 8:00 PM. I work nights and can answer the call.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jaco

jaco

All right guys I told you it would be going up. After doing a compression test on the motor and a good going thru with new plugs she now runs great. I have driven her around the block and it drives great. I was worried about the power steering with the stock column but it drives great. I also knocked out the dent in the fender. It now just needs some body work. So I am going up $500 on the price to $10,350. Next up is turn signals, new wheels and tires and a little bit of lowering. Get it now before I do that and th price goes up again.
    I dropped it about 2 1/2" all around and the wheels are on the way.
    [​IMG]

3. jaco

jaco

Going up again.
    New tires and wheels
    lowered 2 1/2 all the way around
    broken glass replaced
    new shocks in the rear
    cleaning up the interior.
    New price $12,500
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]