Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1953 Chevy 2dr sedan gasser project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by the duke, Jun 2, 2014.

1. the duke

the duke

City: Hastings

State: Michigan
    Price: 4500
    1953 chevy 210 two door post

West coast car, have idaho title for it. Originally a California car because of the one piece bumpers, which are included

Currently in epoxy primer, was stripped to bare metal before. Floor and inner roof has been painted in por15. Original trim has been shaved but is included. Also includes front and rear glass, and some side glass, which is currently out

Interior currently has a set of vintage fiberglass race buckets with diamond tuck covers, has a set of 40 ford opera coupe jump seats to mount in the back behind the cage, currently dissembled. Dash is painted black and has original dash pieces in good shape. Sun tach mounted on dash. Aluminum moon pedal mounted. There's a set of Porsche swing pedals I was going to modify to work that come with it. Wilwood master for clutch or brake.

Front end is an late thirties Chevy axle, original leafs. Rear mounted shackles. New kingpin kit installed. New speedway disc brake kit partially installed with the rest of the parts in the box. 66 Malibu Saginaw steering box mated to original column. Axle is moved forward a couple inches, can't remember exactly how many right now. I have a set of 60's cure ride 90/10 spiral tube shocks, very rare in primo shape.

Rear suspension is a custom cross member with nascar truck trailing arm setup, has screw jacks with coil springs. And super beefy nascar panhard bar. Has hot rods from hell rear end perches for nine inch ford. Currently stock gutted rear is making it a roller. Nine inch trac-loc center is sitting inside the car.

The rear wheel wells have been radiused using a template that matches the radius of a slick not just a fucked hand cut curve. Then steel tubing was welded on the edge to make a lip. Rear has heavy wall steel tube bumper. Has a stock gas tank in good shape.

Wheels are real ansen sprints 15x5.5 fronts and 15x10 rears in very good shape. Have been carefully sanded and polished, been sitting so they need to be quickly repolished. New excelsior bias ply fronts and new m&h racemaster cheater slicks, they have the big vintage letters on the side.

Has some small block parts with it, original edelbrock tr1 intake, first production tunnel ram. And some 2.02 heads sitting inside the car.

Has a six point roll cage sitting inside the car that should be redone by somebody with more roll cage experience.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know. I currently live in California and have the car stored at my brothers house in Michigan, I would like to bother him as little as possible so please don't set up a time to check it out and flake on him.

Feel free to make me an offer

thanks Brent DSCF0577.JPG DSCF0580.JPG Photo0024.jpg Photo0060.jpg

2. the duke

the duke

bump, still got it!

3. the duke

the duke

4. the duke

the duke

price drop $5500

5. the duke

the duke