Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Leave Of Absence...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 13, 2014.

1. zoomma

zoomma

Ryan, Sorry to hear about your Dad.
    I lost my Dad in 2002 and still miss him.
    Thoughts and prayers you way.

2. Bad Eye Bill

Bad Eye Bill
    from NB Canada

Condolences to you and your family, take care of each other.

3. spot

spot
    from usa

Ryan,
    I've been away & just saw this. Condolences and our prayers are with you and the family

4. MattStrube

MattStrube

I'm really sorry to hear that Ryan. My heart goes out to your family. Matt

5. Baron

Baron
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Ryan. Sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Sounds like you lost one of your best friends too. Eventually, all the thoughts you have of your dad will bring back great memories.
    Baron

6. Ryan. I am sorry about your Dad. I can tell you and he had a special bond sharing many interests . That is something to be proud of. My heart goes out to you and your family.

7. Zettle Bros.

Zettle Bros.

So sorry for your loss.

8. Sorry for your loss Ryan.

9. So sorry for your loss Ryan. Condolences to you and your family. There's something special about sharing a love of cars with your dad.

10. jkski

jkski

my deepest respect for you and your family in this time of loss.

11. 283

Sorry for your loss. Lost my Dad many years ago but have to thank him for putting that first wrench in my hand. It's very special to have a Dad that shares your love of cars.

12. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

Very sorry to have just heard this. Mine has been gone now about a year and a half. I was told it will get easier as time goes on and it does. Still miss him every day (especially right after I run the car at the track). Hang in there. There is a huge support group here on this board.

13. CruZer

CruZer

I am sorry for your loss,too,Ryan. Beleive that he is always with you and keep remembering the good times.
    Glenn

14. spuds

spuds
    from Idaho

From the heart.. I'am sorry for your loss!!
    I lost my hero/mentor 7 years ago and I still miss him everyday!!!

15. Sucks Ryan. Sorry to hear it. We lost my Pops this winter, he was a car guy through and through and I blame him for my obsession.. I can't say it'll get easier cause I haven't gotten that far yet but I sure hope it will for both of us. Greg

16. TGallaher

TGallaher

Ryan, My condolences on the loss of your Father. He raised a Good Man. I always enjoy your note in the envelope with my Alliance Member Plate. Very Classy and that is a reflection of you and I am sure your Father. The pain will mellow but, we never forget. It is still something I enjoy from time to time. I get that fleeting thought....I need to tell my Dad something, then I remember he is gone. I smile and think of him!

Good Luck!

Tom

17. chettar

chettar

Ryan our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It is never easy loosing a family member however just remember that you and he will always be tied together at the heart. Any thought of him reunites you instantly.

18. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Not much to add here that hasn't already been said. I too have been where you are; my sympathies, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Peace.