Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Thanks moose. Think now, satin yellow will be the final version.

2. Take a look and see what you think.....

dad4 -yellowblack.jpg

daddio211 likes this.
  3. How bout my 41 Chevy please? I'm thinkin' tail-dragger with skirts and a 3 to 3-1/2" chop. Fill in vents on hood, but leave the trim. Maybe sombreros with a custom center. Not sure what color. Greenish gold or med or dark color. Thanks :)
    100_1889 (Medium).JPG

4. Epy

Epy

Thinking of doing this emerald green with whitewalls can anyone help please? 38 cab.jpg

Scooterville likes this.
  5. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

6. 1.jpg

daddio211 likes this.

7. dad5 -yellow.jpg

daddio211 likes this.
  8. Epy

Epy

Thanks Moose that is the nuts... That's made up my mind just gotta find the colour now.........Cheers

9. gold2).jpg

daddio211 and Scooterville like this.
  10. WOW! Pretty cool! Thanks! Can we add stuff like Appleton spot lights with these wheel covers? P9042830-vi.jpg
    I'm gonna think of some other colors too. Thanks so much!

11. TULSA

TULSA
    from Tulsa

Lookin to see how this would look with a Lime/Pastel Green or some form of Orange and maybe even a brown color... with white roofwith some Supreme wheels. Plan on doing as shop truck, lettered up, but trying to decide on paint first.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  12. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Sweet P-shops, Moose!

Here's a different (lighter, two-tone) color option, Scooterville......

kustom copy.jpg

daddio211, motoandy and Scooterville like this.
  13. Awesome thanks! looks great!

14. SwedeVedette

SwedeVedette

Will someone help me? Some funnier wheels and I was thinking some white outlining in Watson style.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Thanks for the compliment Ruben. I always enjoyed looking at your creative artwork!
    Moose

16. I decided to go with brown with an off white top...Something a little different that you don't see every day to set it apart from the rest

brown.jpg

17. TULSA

TULSA
    from Tulsa

Thats pretty cool!! Possible for a satin version?

18. flatbrown.jpg

daddio211 likes this.
  19. I love this thread! Can someone do my 54 in 2 ways?
    1. With a skinny scallop under the trim. in the same colour as the roof, black steelies w/spider caps, wide whites, lowered 4" all around, and lake pipes and spots.
    2. Same accessories as before but only lowered 2.5" in the front, for a bit of a nose high stance, and with a set of Foresight Drag Mags, with skinny whites. Thanks so much! Second picture is with the drag Mags on for reference.

Attached Files:

20. Flamed48

Flamed48

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1406117722.575140.jpg
    Can someone give this 55 a good hot rod stance?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

21. Almost 14,000 posts here and tons of incredible creativity. I'm curious what some of you might do with the front of this truck. A friend of mine purchased it a month or more ago and wants to do something different with headlights and that "cow catcher" bumper. With the wider fenders the original headlights get sort of lost out in the upper corners, and the bumper is a little to "Mad Max" for his liking. I posted this on the COE thread a couple weeks ago and didn't get anything that just made him think "That's it" so I thought we'd do a little fishing here. Show us something that could be the way GMC did it, but flows a little toward late 50's custom?
    upload_2014-7-23_6-39-40.png

22. Here's one version

2.jpg

daddio211 likes this.
  23. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

coe.jpg
    Here's one possibility.....a dual, chrome-ringed headlight setup, a chrome bumper "skin" to break up the cow catcher and a chromed grille. The lower portion of the cow catcher would be body color.

24. Wow thanks so much themoose! Looks sick!

Scooterville likes this.
  25. Thanks Ruben, I particularly like the chromed stock looking bumper. Maybe shorten the height of the "cow catcher" a little and set it back like an air dam. I'd thought about '58-'63 Caddy quad headlights but the guys on the COE thread poopoo'd that idea as they didn't see the curves coming together nicely and I'm not a photo shop guy so I couldn't really see for myself. I think Daddio did get me thinking about transplanting '41-'46 GMC headlight sections onto these fenders and clipping that whole outer corner off, which seemed to have promise but again, I'd like to see it.

26. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

Fan Attic..... I borrowed the paint job off another COE and added it to this front just so you could see what the end result would look like. I also raised the cow catcher up off the ground a few inches.

coe paint.jpg

Scooterville likes this.
  27. That looks a lot better with some color on it. Almost starting to look 1960 Vet'ish only with 7" quads instead of the little ones. Thanks Ruben! I'll see what my friend thinks maybe tonight.

28. Could you help please try some more of my 41 with solid colors? Shiny and or Flat colors..I like dark reds, greens, browns, blues, burnt orange. I'm not a fan of the 2-tone on this particular car. Thanks tho! :) Maybe take another 1" off the roof. And do away with the chrome except the bumpers and spotlights and side trim. thanks!

29. I forgot I want to do a 9 tooth grille with the second tooth in from the driver side gold. Moose? Thanks so much again!

30. Not everyone's cup of tea but I like the stance. All it would take is a lot of suspension work and a
    narrowed rear end. ;)
    lower.jpg