Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1963 Pontiac Lemans. Hotrod Gasser AFX Super Duty

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Bazooka, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Bazooka

Bazooka

City: Coolidge

State: Arizona
    Price: 3500
    Up for sale is my 1963 Pontiac Lemans. The car is being stored at my brothers house in Coolidge Az. You can make a appointment with us to see and inspect the car there.

This car would make a great SD clone or AFX race car. Would make a sweet gasser too. The original rear transaxle has already been removed and replaced with a early Nova 10 bolt rearend. Leaf spring setup was chosen for this car and looks like they did a really nice job.

Sold as a roller with no engine or trans. Car has been setup for small block chevy and 700R4 trans. Engine frame mounts are custom made and welded to the factory crossmember. The tranny crossmember is also there and bolted in. I was going to make this a long distance daily driver so I was going to install an LS engine in this car. this would be easy with LS kit that uses small block chevy motor mounts. would bolt right in..

Floor and firewall have already been cutout for trans clearance. So you will need to fab up a trans tunnel for it.

Body is solid and very rust free. Has one small minor spot behind driver rear wheel. Easy fix

Everything is here for this project. all the trim ect. nothing is missing that I know of. Whatever you dont see in pics is in the trunk.

$3,500 NO LOWBALLERS

clear title

[email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]