Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Back to Brunswick 2014 (Australia)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hudson48, Jul 14, 2014.

1. hudson48

hudson48

One of our favourite runs has just been held again. Located on the North Coast of New South Wales about an hours drive from the Gold Coast and under 2 hours from Brisbane.
    It is essentially a 3 day run with most arriving early Friday and staying through Sunday. Also a lot of cars cruise down from the Gold Coast/Tweed area and Brisbane for the car show day on Sunday.
    Over 250 entrants this year.
    Special guest this year was Mike Herman from H & H Flatheads. A special motor was built and shipped over and auctioned on Saturday and achieved $11,000. Mike also did the pick for the Top 5.
    Weather was fine but cold(for us) and jeans and long sleeve shirts were the order of the day . DSC07251 (Medium).JPG DSC07253 (Medium).JPG DSC07252 (Medium).JPG DSC07255 (Medium).JPG DSC07251 (Medium).JPG DSC07253 (Medium).JPG DSC07256 (Medium).JPG DSC07257 (Medium).JPG

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. hudson48

hudson48

This process of uploading photos is too difficult. I have about 95 more photos that I want to do full size.
    Even when I say all images to be full size it doesn't do it and then I end up with duplicates of photos. This is really my first serious effort to post pictures since the "new format" started and I think it is just TOO HARD.I would be here all day doing this the way it appears to want to happen. I may try again after reading the tutorial AGAIN but if I can't make sense of it then there will be no more pictures from me.

3. tommyflathead

tommyflathead

G'day Hudson48, do you have anymore photos of the hammered 34 3 window.

4. #Wideopen

#Wideopen
    from Downunder

love to see some more photos good luck with the uploads

5. I live 30 minutes away and I always seem to miss it. I will get there one year.

6. Dropouts

Dropouts

net 1.jpg net 2.jpg net 3.jpg net 4.jpg net 5 .jpg net 6.jpg net 7.jpg net 10.jpg net 11.jpg net 12.jpg net 13.jpg net 14.jpg net 15 .jpg net 16 .jpg Was a great show my first year in attendance and it will now become a annual trip. Man the weather was awesome and what a great spot for a show right next to the beautiful Brunswick river. Looking forward to next year and hopefully taking the 30 coupe down as well.