Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Leave Of Absence...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Gasser_Dave

Gasser_Dave
    from St. Louis

You will always carry your father in your heart.... Sorry for your loss.

2. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Condolences from rockable, Ryan. I lost my father July 5th, two years ago. I will always miss him. Dads occupy a special place In our hearts and the void that is left when they pass is size able. It takes a long time to heal. Warm thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

3. Sorry to hear about your dad. I remember that year at the Drags, didn't have a clue it wasn't all Mercedes Power.

4. Sorry to hear....My condolences to you and the family....

5. pila38

pila38

Condolences Ryan. Sales mean nothing at this point, take your time getting back.

6. LuckyFordGuy

LuckyFordGuy

Sorry for your loss Rog MN

7. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My sincere condolences to you and your family in your time of grief. Lost my Dad 31 years ago,still miss him. It does get better over the years. Look to your faith,to help you through.

8. Merlin

Merlin
    from Inman, SC

Sorry for your loss Ryan, Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

9. ned5049

ned5049

So sorry for your great loss, Ryan. Lost my Dad 30 years ago and I miss our crawling through junkyards together. He got me started with Fords although he ran Olds. Great memories; greater today!!! Still try to ask him stuff! Take care and good luck to you and yours. Catch you when you get back. NED

10. 100% Matt

100% Matt

I'm so sorry Ryan... Best wishes for you and your family during this difficult time

11. My humble condolences.........BTDT

12. saltracer219

saltracer219

Deepest condolences to you and your family. Thoughts and prayers are out to you. G.....

13. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

My sincere condolences to you and your family. Another hotrodder gone but he left one here to hold his place. Sorry man.

14. AHotRod

AHotRod

I understand all to well what your going through, look to God for comfort.
    God Bless,
    Glenn Hayes

15. I'm so sorry Ryan. May your dad rest in peace.

16. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

Ryan, So sorry to hear about your loss. It's never easy loosing someone, especially a parent. I lost my dad in 1993 and I still think about him alot. Take care of the important things like yourself and family and don't worry about the HAMB at this time of sorrow. We all understand. My prayers for you and your family. Ron

17. OhioRiv

OhioRiv

18. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Ryan, so sorry for your loss! All the best boss, Gary

19. Harms Way

Harms Way

Ryan,...... My heart goes out to you, And you and your family are in my prayers...... We (the HAMB brotherhood) care about you deeply, Your pain is our pain,.... Sometimes words fail to express what the heart feels,... This is one of those times. Please know, all over the world your brothers hearts hurt for you.....

20. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

21. Deepest condolences to you and your family. Cherish the memories of your time with your
    father. I never got to know my dad, he passed on in 1952 when I was only four.

22. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Sincere sympathy goes out to you, your immediate Family and all of his friends. Thanks for sharing with us about him.

23. Ryan that's terrible news.. my deepest sympathies

24. L. Eckart

L. Eckart

Sorry for your loss Ryan. God's blessings to you and your family.

25. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Sorry to that Ryan.......If you need anything, feel free to ask. We lost my wife's father a couple of years back & it was tough. Stay strong for yourself and your kids.

Godspeed......

Chris

26. Very sorry for your loss Ryan.

27. Take all the time you need fella. It won't be enough; but we'll be right here for you when you get back.

28. tikiwagon13

tikiwagon13

Ryan, I am very sorry to hear of your loss, I can't imagine what you are going through. Take your time, the HAMB will be fine until you are ready to return.

29. Prayers go out to you and your family, I lost my Dad on 12/21/74. It leaves a hole in your heart that over time is healed with the memmories of all the good things the two of you shared. So sorry.