Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Leave Of Absence...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Ryan -

So sorry to hear of your father's passing ... My sincere condolences to you & your family.

Take what time you need ... but then get right back into writing your TJJ Blogs and posting in H.A.M.B. threads ... You might be surprised what a cathartic experience your websites can be ...

My father passed away almost 24 years ago but I still think about him every day ... and the H.A.M.B. has helped me keep his memory alive ... many of my posts have allowed me to share his love of Hot Rods & Customs with others ... and remind me of all the great times we spent together as father & son working on cars and/or attending car events.

Again, sorry for your loss.

RIP Dr. Jerry Cochran :(

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App for iPhone!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  2. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

So sorry for your loss.

3. Take what ever time you need Ryan. I raced, and worked along side my Dad over 40 years. He's been gone 13 years. I miss him every day. Some things you never get over. Bless you and your family.

4. Thoughts and prayers out to you and the Family, Ryan.

jwray and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  5. 63Compact

63Compact

Sorry to hear that mate, keep ya chin up.

6. I wish you all the best Ryan. Sorry for your loss.

7. loudbang

loudbang

My sincere condolences to you & your family. I lot my father a long time ago but I still talk to him in my mind almost everyday. You will miss him but think of him and it helps a little.

8. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. We cannot replace our loved ones, but we can honor their memories. I know you will do that the same way you tackle everything.

9. 51 BIRD

51 BIRD

Ryan,I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing one's dad is always a hard hit.

10. Gary Addcox

Gary Addcox
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I know how you feel as I lost my Dad in '91, and miss him every single day. Heartfelt condolences from Joyce and me. It will get better, but never quite right. Gary and Joyce Addcox

11. waynus

waynus

Sorry to hear of your loss, Ryan

12. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

so sorry to hear ,take your time ,do what you need to do and we'll all be here when you return ! condolences to you and your family !

13. flatoz

flatoz

Nitrous on a merc. I love it. A true hot rodder, and it makes me smile to think he still wanted to kick some arse on the strip. My sincere condolences to you and your family Ryan. Family is all important ,take care of the real business, this place will be here.

14. BRENT

BRENT

So sorry for your loss

15. r2c1

r2c1

Sorry for the loss of your dad.

16. 41hemi

41hemi

Sorry for your loss Ryan. He sounds pretty darn cool to me. Hang in there. Al

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  17. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Take care, Gary.

18. So sorry, take all the time you need.......

19. Ryan, my condolences

20. chiro

chiro

I am sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

Andy

21. Very sorry to learn of his passing. It will take time but it will get easier. May he rest in peace.

22. C0ra1l1

C0ra1l1

Sorry for your loss, may the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.

23. Ryan, So sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. We will keep you and your family in our prayers and thoughts.

24. Sorry for your loss. It's never easy. Our little community is here for you.
    Later,
    Dick

25. so sorry for your loss Ryan

26. Sorry for your loss.

27. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I truly feel for you. I lost mine almost 7yrs ago and I can tell you that you won't get over it. I don't think we're supposed to and that's just fine. I "see" my dear 'ol Dad almost every day in the things around me and the things I do. I guess I wouldn't have it any other way in that regard and I think you'll be there on your own, in your own ways, in the things you do as well. All the best Ryan.

28. flamedabone

flamedabone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I got to meet your pops shortly after he smoked your ass at Mo-kan. He was a great guy and a big part of what makes you who you are.

Sorry for your loss.

-Abone.

29. striper

striper

Sad news. Condolences mate.
    Take all the time you need. We'll still be here.

30. druids62

druids62

I too am truly sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad 21 years ago and I still miss him. Instead of sadness now, thoughts of him put a smile on my face. Like many of us on here, I am very grateful to have a father that took interest in all we put our hand to. My condolences to you and your family Ryan. We are pulling for you!