Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Coker tire distributers in B.C. Canada...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GothInA28Tudor, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Can any of you B.C. members point me to the distributor that handles Coker tire?
    I'm assuming there is one in the Peachland area...maybe in Surrey or Langley as well?
    Mucho appreciado...

2. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Pretty sure Tom The Tire Guy is a coker dealer...

3. Thanks! I'll give him a call on monday and find out...or maybe just walk over and ask, since my shop is literally a 15 minute walk from there.

4. time to order some stateside and drive home them on your car!

5. b-bob

b-bob

Old Car Centre in Langley 604-888-4412

6. ...Jim Carpenter....Collector Auto Supply , Peachland.... 250-767-1974 .... good one.

Micamountain.

7. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Your shop must be pretty close to my house, I'm only about 2 miles away from Tom.

8. Vintage Tire Supply. 16191-8th ave Surrey 535-9338. George.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. In a perfect world my friend...that pesky border, and the reasonable, friendly, welcoming staff that man it are something i try to avoid..

10. I tried finding them on the interwebs, but they must have moved...I'll give them a call too, thanks!

11. I was aware of them, but was looking for something a little closer to home.

12. Must be...I'm over on Grosvenor near Hansen...its a little more than a 15 minute walk...more like 30 I guess.
    Still close by though.

13. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Hell you are about 10 minutes from my place! Are you the guy with the big building in the backyard with all the old automotive signs on the front of it?

14. I wish...that guy actually doesn't have any old cars (believe it or not, according to my landlord anyway)...i'm a couple of doors down from him, tucked into a dilapidated shed I rent from the chillest landlord a delinquent like me could wish for...in fact you can't really see it from the road at all, which is a nice bit of natural security...
    The guy i rent the shed from was restoring a lotus in it before he rented it to me...

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  15. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

A Europa?? If so, this REALLY IS a small world!

16. b-bob

b-bob

I am just a couple of blocks from Tom's house in Murrayville, His is much larger than mine though!