Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing the Rusty Squire!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rustysquire, Jul 8, 2014.

1. rustysquire

rustysquire

Hello all, Im 19, loved things with motors since i could walk. Grew up on dirtbikes and that transformed into Cars! Im a full time welding student, and a jack of all trades master of none...I picked up my 1964 Ford Country Squire, She was rescued from an idiot with a torch and a dream. frame has been notched (badly) and the interior has been stripped ( besides the dash and door panels) leaving me with a rust @$$ floor and a new welding project! car came with a freshly rebuilt 390 and a freshly rebuilt c4. wish me luck!

I must be the youngest member on this board lmao

65burb likes this.
  2. Big-O

Big-O

Welcome from OH. Good to see some younger guys. What are your plans for your ride?

3. rustysquire

rustysquire

The plans for the car are to scrub it down with a scotch bright and some CLR and clear coat the end result. Il get a donor floor from a 64 galaxy 4 door. Finish up the air ride and etc