Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Rodder's Journal & The H.A.M.B. Alliance

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 25, 2014.

1. flamingokid

flamingokid

2. "In the past as I've signed up I quickly received an automated message from the JJ/HAMB. It's been a couple of days with nothing.... I wonder if I did something incorrectly."

Same here.....Will the " Anniversary " have any effect on the badge design ?

3. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

Did you see Lee Pratt's '55 Nomad on the most recent cover? Stellar!!

4. So when do I get the Alliance Member status???

5. Hot Rod Jerry

Hot Rod Jerry

Just got back on line, have joined the alliance and extended Rodder's Journel. Hope everything works.

6. zoomma

zoomma

I'm in. Renewed through TRJ.
    Glad to do it.
    Both the HAMB and TRJ are great.

7. Thanks " Seems cheap to me" Paid up Daddyo"

8. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

should you get a "welcome to the Alliance" robo email if you are extending present subscription to Alliance?

9. Hot Rod Jerry

Hot Rod Jerry

Thanks guys, maybe I am in now

10. Haven't heard anything other than receiving an email receipt. Also noted that my Alliance expiration date has not been updated yet, just figure Ryan is plenty busy with the responses to the offer, the sight changes, and his new truck and will catch up in time.

11. I did this last week and received notice this morning that my Alliance Membership had been extended to February 25, 2016. HRP

12. I just received my very first Rodder's Journal. Impressive from the packaging to the magazine. It is hard to call it a magazine, looks more like a book! Nicest publication I have ever seen. If you guys were like me and had never seen one, take advantage of this deal. Fantastic job Rodder's Journal!!! I look forward to my upcoming issues.

13. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I'm not sure whether to do this or not! I'm so damn old I don't even buy green bananas, LOL!!!!!

14. striper

striper

Received my back issue today. Nice little extra surprise in the box too. Thanks Steve.

Pete

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

15. Oh yeah, I'm in. I was impressed with the sample issue of the Rodders Journal. So "untypical" of the hot rod magazines over the last few decades. My Alliance membership expires in August so I just extended it. Great deal!

16. O.Hove

O.Hove
    Member Emeritus
    from S.D.

Ryan
    I would like both the Alliance membership and TRJ.
    I did send in a check for my Alliance membership in Jan. for 2014.
    The check has not been cashed, and i did not get my tag.
    I know you have been busy with the new look of the journal.
    I have been a member,and an alliance member for some time and would like to continue.
    O.Hove

17. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Hey man, if you sent a check in January and you have not been updated that check must have been lost in the mail. I didn't get it. Sorry.

18. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Sweet deal, just extended my membership!

19. Hot Rod Jerry

Hot Rod Jerry

Signed up for this last week, how long does it take to be notified that I am renewed?

20. grimmfalcon138

grimmfalcon138
    from az

Got my first issue of trj yesterday, all I can say is wow!!! Shipped very nicely, opened it up and I instantly felt the need to wash my hands before touching it. Classy all the way! Thanks again Ryan for the smokin deal.

21. Got mine today! So sleek and shiney! This is going to be a great year!

22. Payroll comes in tomorrow. Which means I can pony up and buy today.

I always bought off the shelf because shipping on TRJ was a bit of a deal breaker, but this is a deal I can work with.

23. Hot Rod Jerry

Hot Rod Jerry

Got my tag and notice today. Thanks, it feels good to finally help pay for this site.

24. flathead okie

flathead okie

Got my Tag Monday and my Rodders Journal Yesterday. Good Tag, Good Mag. Thanks

25. Rodder's Journal and the H.A.M.B. tag arrived yesterday, both in top condition. Ryan, thanks to you and Steve for making this happen.

26. verde742

verde742

the background and the size of the wording in the Rodders Journal, is so upsetting.

I have every issue and two of some, but I am still frustrated by the size and the background which makes it hard for an old man to read. Thanks

27. I'm in just sent the money Great Deal and with all the inspiration and information on the HAMB how can you lose!! Jim

28. Count me in. Yeah I know, it's about time. Thanks for the deal, Ryan. Looking forward to my first issue of TRJ and my Alliance Tag to put on one of my rides.

29. NZRodder

NZRodder

I must admit I have slowly fallen outside of the Hot Rod scene for the last 5 years but I have begun renewing my enthusiasm lately with reaching the age where a bit more disposable income is becoming available and that itch gnawing at my leg to build something that is threateningly mean and makes all the children avert their eyes and grandmothers cry about the future.

Anyway, I have every issue of RJ all the way from number 1 up to around 47 or 48 (need to check when I get home from work). I would like to pick up where I left off so how does the RJ $5 (or $10 International in my case) back issue H.A.M.B. offer work?
    http://www.roddersjournal.com/shop/back-issues-special-hamb-offer-international/

I have read around but could not find out if this was a random selection or whether you could choose back issues. Not sure if this is because I am blind or just hurriedly looking in my lunchbreak. Any help for a rookie here?

Yes - I am also keen to kick off Alliance membership and a snaffle a subscription for new issues to RJ also.

Cheers