Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Interesting Auction

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 51woodie, Jul 6, 2014.

1. 51woodie

51woodie

2. This was posted a few days ago,mostly a VW auction. HRP

3. yep HRP - the 39/40 Ford parts most likely will go to the crusher - cause it's mostly VW stuff.....

4. Barn Hunter

Barn Hunter

I'm gonna go. We'll see how the bids go...

5. you go BH....go.......and I could use some nicer 39 cpe rear fenders......just sayin....

6. Wish I could go- would love to find out if that Graham has a supercharger... and I've always wanted to modify the roofline of a Karmann Ghia to make a fastback :p

7. 51woodie

51woodie

The guy having the auction builds cars, I'm positive the early parts are not going to the crusher. He said he's just trying to clean up his yard. It's up close to Greenwood, SC. I don't think the auction list even has all of the stuff he's selling.

8. 51woodie, does he let folks visit/buy from his yard?

9. 51woodie

51woodie

Mac-
    As far as I know he does not, unless you have something in particular you are looking for. He's more of a collector than a junker.

10. luckystiff

luckystiff

he was charging people to come in the yard a year or so ago according to vw friends in the area. i think what you paid went towards any purchase(or you paid to just wander). the two people who told me this also told me most of the stuff there is pretty rough and the guys prices are on the higher side.