Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1951 Buick 2 Door Special $5000 OBO

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by asher, Jun 23, 2014.

1. asher

asher

City: Costa Mesa

State: California
    Price: 5000 OBO
    I need this sold ASAP No Serious offer will be refused. I Need money no trades. I ma begging on my knees some one please buy this and love it and drive it as much as I did. I am in real dire straights right I am two months behind on rent lost my job just really need cash quick.

Title is clean on it. The only issue for some reason it has 4 door on the title. I talked to the CHP title officer told him about the car gave him the Vin and he said its fine the title is clean when I sell it just make sure the new owner takes to the DMV to have them inspect it that its a two door and they will change the pink slip to reflect that. There is also some back registration that needs to be paid as well.

Now about the car.
    1951 Buick Two Door Special. It runs!!! Don't have the time money or place to finally finish it. Its been rewired 12v runs great has straight pipe rebuilt carb and motor. Motor has less then hundred miles on it since its been rebuilt. I have a extra rim for a full size spare. Has one new white wall on it. I have lots and lot and lots of extras with it. I have all the side chrome and port hole chrome for it extra hub caps & skirts for it just way to many extra parts to list.

Its mechanically sound. Like I stated the carb and motor (straight 8 fireball) has been rebuilt as well as new wheel brake cylinders and shoes and brake master Cylinder has been rebuilt as well. Completely rewired 12v. The body is straight. It has shaved door handles, shaved hood ornament and back up lights area. Interior is good but has no head liner.

Now the issues with the car. AS you can see in the pic it has some surface rust on the roof. Its not bad at all its just surface rust. The worst part is in the trunk area. It is rusted a small area and parts will have to be replaced. Bumpers need re-chroming. Trans leaks from pan area I have a new gasket for it. Needs to be repainted as you can see by the pics. Driver window has a crack in it passenger side window is cracked as well.

last photo is a video to see the car running click on the picture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]