Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Get a Rodder’s Journal for $5

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRJ, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Got mine in fine condiditon. Glad I finally re-upped for a sub!

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Has anyone, besides me, NOT gotten their issue of TRJ? I'm going on almost 2 weeks and nada. Zilch. TRJ said they sent the FIRST issue out, it was delivered and signed for. But it didn't have my apartment number. So, I figured the apartment managers sent it back. But they have no recollection of it.

So, TRJ said they would send a second issue and it hasn't arrived either. Not sure what the problem is. Have any of you guys missed an issue, when no one was home to sign for it?

I can't get pissed over a free magazine, but this just seems odd. I hope my mail man doesn't have sticky fingers.

3. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Guess so. Oh well.

4. Got #57 today! It was at my doorstep and nicely packaged. Enjoyed reading the 2012 TRJ Revival article and about Jim Ireland's trip to Bonneville in his '40 Coop'. Huge Thanks! See you at TRJ Revival #3!!

5. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Over 3 weeks and still no Rodders Journal. Maybe it's a T Bucket thang.:rolleyes:

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

No one had to sign for it? TRJ gave me the impression, the way they're delivered, a signature is required.

7. Mail lady put mine in the mailbox. Just regular mail, nothing special. Oh, and I have a "T" bucket too.

Edit, you other guys are saying UPS, thought mine came in the mail, could have come UPS and was dropped off on the front porch, memory ain't what it used to be. Either way, no one had to sign for delivery.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  8. No, UPS just dropped it off at my side entrance door in my driveway. Sorry. Hope it pops up soon.

9. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Yea, we'll see.

10. kelzweld

kelzweld

About four weeks waiting for me now for a back issue and issue 63 on a new subscription. Mines coming to New Zealand though and they must send them surface mail. I'm expecting it to be here any day now... :)

11. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Well, I got mine today. Finally. I won't go into what happened, but let's just say, the mail man will be on his game from now on. Or else.

[​IMG]

Issue #49. Red Deuce Coupe and an engine with Ardun heads, a blower and 3 pots. I'll be up all night.

12. kelzweld

kelzweld

Two issues arrived today. Which one to read :)

13. brady1929

brady1929