Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T:Feel like a Sunday drive in Tx?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jai, Jan 5, 2006.

1. bigken

bigken

HEY - who you callin' 'weekend'? Thanks again for your hospitality, man. Gotta get me a bigger truck.
    Good meetin' ya.

2. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

oh shit man... any idea how long he'll be laid up??? :(

3. Jai

Jai
    from Dallas, Tx

OH NO!!! That's horrible!! I wish I had gotten this sooner, I was just in the area a couple of hours ago, and would have stopped by. B, I'll bet it would make his day to see you walk in with flowers and girly "get well my love" mylar balloons. Or dressed as a nurse, with a pail and a sponge. Well...once he's not overmedicated of course.

4. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

ya know... I have been sick for a few weeks now. ;)

5. Anderson

Anderson

Damn, Bubba, thats horrible news. Send him my best next time you see him. Kinda ironic considering the reason for the run.

1100 Springs is awesome.

Nobody needs pictures....it was my Cutlass, Tyler's pickup, ThunderRocket's t-bird, Dirty32's sedan, and that '54 ('52?) Ford that Bass repainted a few months ago. And that was it...except for the Mustang of course. All cars the HAMB has seen before. Very small car turnout, but still it was something to do...

6. Jai

Jai
    from Dallas, Tx

True, not many cars at all, but I think that the cars were sort of another excuse for everyone to get together, drink & BS. But most things are in my opinion. And Harvey's was the perfect wind down. Ever notice how the end of the eve is usually the most fun?

I kinda want to see some pics of the Outkast party though.....

7. BubbaLuv

BubbaLuv
    from Denton, Tx

he was in surgical icu todayon a morphine drip so i didnt go today. waiting on word when he will be more awake to go see. dont know how long he is gonna be laid up. dont think he has insurance though.
    sucks
    b

8. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

hell, my '54 was there too!

9. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

man... that fuckin sucks. I hate hearing this kind of shit.

10. I heard no visitors til he's out of ICU, :(

BigKen, If you rode your bike to work this morning, then you sure are in the minority. ;) Good meeting you.

Lee Harveys, Interesting joint. Especially when the Harley's rolled out and the Bicycles rolled in. Like Phantoms, Wizzers and Crates. :lol:
    Those that missed the last stop, missed a good time.

11. Dirty2

Dirty2

I missed the last stop :( I couldnt find it. They said it was by Gilleys !! :( All I found was the new police station. The police didnt even know where it was. Us old people need a map. All my copilot (Danyelle) did was sleep !!!

12. Jai

Jai
    from Dallas, Tx

***Baaaahahahahha!!!!! the Cycle Pimps? What the hell was that about? I think I still have that card in my purse somewhere. I don't like to litter ya know. It was pretty damned funny though. The blonde guy and I were talking about knocking them all over like dominoes.

wait a minute....did it have a purple patch on the back of the collar or something?

13. Jai

Jai
    from Dallas, Tx

DAYUM, the police station is right there too!!!!
    And people were saying that they saw you drive by, everyone just thought that you couldn't find a good place to park, so you went on home.
    Geezalou.....
    Next time, we all exchange numbers for this very reason.

14. Nope, that was mine. Collar up and TCB. ;)

I stuck it out till after they lit the fire pits. :eek:

15. Anderson

Anderson

this......is Tyler.

Attached Files:

16. Jai

Jai
    from Dallas, Tx

WELL SON OF A......

next time I go out I'm taking nametags with me. And I'm slapping one on every damned one of ya too.

Ya, I came back after picking up my car. Stayed for a while, then Dawn, Scott, the blonde guy (Justin?) and I went to the Crow as it was still pretty early. Damn, I am bad at pool.

17. That's funny but do you have the one of Bass riding the
    big Jackalope off I-40?? :rolleyes:

18. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

where's the Crow at? I was gonna ask ya about that place.

19. 67Imp.Wagon

67Imp.Wagon

I do. :D :D :D

20. Jai

Jai
    from Dallas, Tx

On lowest Greenville where Taco Cabana, Billiard, and the Service Bar are...

They do the Round-up on Sundays, there's usually a band playing.

BTW, just so everyone knows.... Olivers Fri-13th pre-party is tonight @ Double-wide..... and we all know that means 1$ PBR's. (go, if for no other reason just to see all the wigs)
    And the actual party starts around 10ish Thursday night @ Darkside Lounge.... with the tattooing beginning @ midnight.

21. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

hmm... might go to that.