Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rustoilum flat blk paint help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Paintbysnax, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Ravenwood

Ravenwood
    from Texas

Pick your poison: Rust-O-Leum grows a hasty patina - Kirker grows those gawd-awful horns. :)

bengeltiger likes this.
  2. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

LMAO. That's too funny.

Singlefingerspeedshop.com. Detroit

3. carlos

carlos
    from ohio

I had a flat black chevy short urathane used grease and wax remover on it to clean it worked very well

4. Beads of water act like a magnifying glass to the sun. Your water spots are baked into the paint.
    Best you can do is a bucket of water, squirt some Dawn dishwashing detergent into it and wet sand with 1,000 grit ( in the shade).

5. derbydad276

derbydad276

my F100 is rustoleum satin black I use fast detail spray works great cuts down water spots

6. Paintbysnax

Paintbysnax

I just shot it with blk base with a lil hardener in it. Holds up good so far. Neighbors have tall grass so my dogs shit has been missing the trash can and ending up else where lol. Thanks for all the help n comments

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Oh that's it. Really. Cool

7. Diavolo

Diavolo

At this point I'd say it can't hurt but my brother used to use Gojo hand cream to get the oil drilling crap off the company truck. I'd try that on a spot. First time I saw him do it I thought he was crazy. After parking under a sappy tree, I changed my tune.

8. indyjps

indyjps

Dish soap, water, scotch Brite, rub in straight lines. Repaint when you want it to look better, it's just rustoleum.