Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Rodder's Journal & The H.A.M.B. Alliance

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Swede64

Swede64

2. Roadsir

Roadsir

Thanks Ryan and Steve. I signed up for the Alliance and an extension to my Rodder Journal Subscription. The two best things going in Hot Rodding today!

3. All good, thanks guys.

4. waynus

waynus

I am all in, waited long enough

5. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I'm still waiting to sample the free issue of TRJ. I'll decide when ever it decides to get here. You can't beat saving some coin.

6. Got my Alliance membership a couple weeks ago and then got my $5 RJ and was really blown away by it and thinking seriously about a sub and this happens. Guess I'll be an Alliance guy for an extra year.

7. demonspeed

demonspeed

Well crap. Just got my rodders journal sub for my birthday 3 weeks ago. Oh well, I'll get an alliance membership soon

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats on 20 years! Y'all got your hot rod shit together, we all know that. Great offer, I'm in!

9. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

I'm in, and many thanx for the deal. But... you guys aren't gonna pull a R&C and then we end up with more years of Street Rodder instead, are ya? Extra large LOL. Gary

10. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Just got my order done. Thanks for the great offer. Only thing I don't get, is why the additional $1.00 for shipping? Is it for the shipping of the Alliance tag? Surely it costs more than a buck for the RJ subscription shipping?

Again, thanks for making the special offer available. Stu

11. Awesome Ryan - great deal, just ordered it.
    Greetings from New Zealand

12. Re-upped and ordered another shirt too.

Are you already a 2014 Alliance Member or a subscriber to The Rodder's Journal? You can still take advantage of this offer. Just purchase this item and either/or will be extended another 365 days from your expiration date for only $75.

(Your 2015 Alliance tag will be sent in January of 2015)

Hey, any chance you could send me a 2015 tag like it says, instead of a 2014 tag the last week of November, always sucks :) that my tags are only current for a month.

13. Well cool! My Alliance is up in July and was just getting ready to pay up. I don't subscribe to the Rodders Journal now, but I do pick up an issue or two at the book store every year. So now I get a whole year for bout the same I pay to the book store ... Thanks guys!

14. AeroCraftsman

AeroCraftsman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That was a no brainer. Thanks and happy birthday!

15. krusty40

krusty40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Steve and Ryan!

vic

16. bonesy

bonesy

I've let both lapse over the years. I just signed back up! Thanks.

17. I'm in. Congrats on your twenty year runs.

18. grimmfalcon138

grimmfalcon138
    from az

Just signed up, thanks Ryan.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

19. COLEMAN BROTHERS CUSTOMS

COLEMAN BROTHERS CUSTOMS
    from So Cal

Congrats on your 20 years guys!

We too went 'Alliance' about a month ago, and have been subscribers of the TRJ since signing up in Jan. '99 at the 50th GNRS in Oakland, after buying in book stores from the very first issue. So, I was thinking …so cool for the guys that aren't Alliance members, and don't currently subscribe…then, I saw how the deal could apply to us! We're going for that. Thanks Ryan & Steve!

…and very cool what you're doing for the 'International' guys too!

For you guys that are on the fence about subscribing, go for it! Search out back issues too. Issues of TRJ are a must have for a killer library. And do I even have to say how awesome the HAMB is???

20. How perfectly timed is this, I just got handed a big wad of folding stuff today.

Congrats on the 20th both of you.

21. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

Well, I joined the alliance in January and I just renewed my subscription to TRJ at the Nats East for 2 yrs (I've had a subscription from the first issue) and got a cool shirt with a 36 Ford on it for $10 and I bought Scrapbook which I am thoroughly enjoying reading. I just purchased the great deal on extending my alliance membership and I guess I'm locked in on the next three years of TRJ.
    I'm quite happy to take y'all up on the offer. I plan to stay with both for a long time.
    Thanks,
    Al

22. Great deal...I was just thinking that I need to re-up my Alliance Membership.
    Thanks for the hook-up and congrats on 20 years!

23. 54reno

54reno

I'm in. Thanks guys. Had to renew the the Journal anyway, great deal. Reno.

24. striper

striper

Alright. TRJ was up for renewal. I haven't been on here much lately and I let my Alliance membership lapse. I haven't been working on my stuff much either. Things have to change. Here's the first step...thanks Steve and Ryan and happy birthday.

Can't wait til your 21st Ryan. I've got some great photos.

Malcolm likes this.
  25. for those of us wanting to send a check, what's the address?....some of us are old school.

26. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just picked up the latest RJ at the newsstand (#63). Is there a way to specify that we want the subscription to start with #64?

27. A Rodder

A Rodder

Well I just renewed my Alliance membership last month....
    But that didn't stop me from do the extension offer / R.J. Subscription.

Thanks to both of you guys.

28. TRJ

TRJ
    Alliance Vendor

Hi,

Just wanted to address a couple of questions that have come up. You can get this deal by sending a check, but it is easier for us at TRJ to handle this than for Ryan. So, we've decided that all those who want to purchase this deal by check should do so through TRJ. You can also have your subscription start with TRJ #64. Just let us know. The easiest way to do this is to purchase through TRJ by phone, website or mail. There is a comments section on our web orders, just specify you would like the sub to start with #64.

Our mailing address is…

The Rodder's Journal
    263 Wattis Way
    South San Francisco, CA 94080

...and this is the direct link to purchase online.

http://www.roddersjournal.com/shop/20th-anniversary-trjh-m-b-promotion/

Thanks,
    TRJ

29. Here's to wishing you both another 20 years. HRP

[​IMG]

30. bonesy

bonesy

In the past as I've signed up I quickly received an automated message from the JJ/HAMB. It's been a couple of days with nothing.... I wonder if I did something incorrectly.