Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Tune In Tomorrow for some BIG news...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Muttley

Muttley

2. striper

striper

Still waiting.....
    The big clue is the prefix Ryan used, "event coverage"
    He's running a joint JJ /TRJ event in Melbourne Australia. I can't wait!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. 41 mopar

41 mopar

4. My man!!!!! :D

A bunny with a pancake on its head is one of my favorite things. Rashy used to post one for me at least once a week. Still makes me laugh (I have no idea why). ;)

bchrismer likes this.
  5. Your 20 year watch silly. :D:D

6. Your having a super sized fund raiser so us poor planning idiots with stalled projects can finally finish them? :D

7. Waiting patiently.:cool:

8. Roothawg

Roothawg

So, did I miss it?

9. wagoon78

wagoon78
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Today is yesterday's tomorrow.

10. Bobert

Bobert
    Member Emeritus

Going to change the FordBarn to the Hamb format to see what happens?

11. TOMMAY

TOMMAY
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from MOBILE,AL

Is this like the sign at the local beer joint ? "Free beer tomorrow".

12. its tomorrow! its tomorrow!!
    oh wait, its not tomorrow its today? did i miss it already?

13. Wakey,wakey..hand of snaky... icon_lol.gif

We are patiently waiting! HRP

[​IMG]

14. daddylama

daddylama

the email that just went out.... TRJ plus Alliance membership package deal?

that's pretty big/rad

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

15. willysmonger

willysmonger

Ryan, I so appreciate what you are doing! Someone has to write this all down.....
    Andy

16. Patients my ass !!!
    Nobody that truley waits patiently needs to tell or remind anyone that they are waiting- " patiently".

17. ,,,,,,,,,, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

18. Maybe he meant, "tomorrow"?...:D

19. pontman

pontman

This is exactly what I was thinking

20. Austinrod

Austinrod
    from Austin

Don't know if this is it but it's on Facebook

The Rodder’s Journal and the H.A.M.B. 20 Year Celebration

View this email in your browser
    Tweet
    Forward to Friend

The Rodder’s Journal and the H.A.M.B. 20 Year Celebration

It is with a great deal of pride and joy that we’re celebrating the joint 20th anniversary of The Rodder's Journal and The Jalopy Journal, and in honor of that we’ve teamed up on a package deal that can’t be beat. You can now purchase a H.A.M.B. Alliance membership and TRJ subscription for just $75. That gets you a 1-year membership to the H.A.M.B. Alliance in addition to a 1-year TRJ subscription –a 25% savings. And if you’re not familiar with the H.A.M.B. Alliance, keep reading because this is an offer you don’t want to miss.
    When we started The Rodder’s Journal in 1994, we weren’t sure we’d ever see year two–much less year 20. We just wanted to create a magazine for traditional hot rods, customs, and the history and people surrounding them. What we didn’t know was that a like-minded hot rodder in a University of Oklahoma dorm room was on a similar mission but in a different medium. It was a few more years before we befriended Ryan Cochran, creator of the website The Jalopy Journal and its forum, the H.A.M.B. We then realized just how much we had in common and we’ve been pals ever since.
    Like TRJ, The Jalopy Journal is a quirky, independent business that’s taken a grassroots approach to supporting traditional hot rodding. Back when we were traveling from car show to car show hawking TRJ #1, Ryan was about to go live with the initial version of jalopyjournal.com. The H.A.M.B. forum was launched half-heartedly (as indicated by its “Hokey Ass Message Board” moniker) as a way to exchange information concerning hot rods and custom cars. Today what started as a small handful of members talking about toploader shifter forks, top-chopping techniques, and traditional car shows has grown into an incredibly active community numbering in the hundreds of thousands.

As the H.A.M.B. was growing, The Rodder’s Journal was doing the same. We originally considered TRJ to be companion reading to other automotive magazines. But in time we noticed a similar–and even more active–synergy developing between TRJ and The Jalopy Journal. These days much of our photography and content is cited on the H.A.M.B., and in turn we reference the H.A.M.B. in our articles.
    About eight years ago the H.A.M.B. Alliance was born from an idea offered by the late Wally Parks. The goal was to connect the traditional rodding community with vendors that support that grassroots spirit of our hobby. The Alliance provides discounts and special offers to members that, if you are embarking on a ground-up build, could save the price of the Alliance membership many times over. It also earns you a cool timing tag and the camaraderie that comes from supporting a hobby we all hold dear to our hearts.
    A lot has changed in the world of hot rodding in the last 20 years, and we’re glad we’ve been a part of it. We speak for both The Jalopy Journal and ourselves when we say that we appreciate everyone who supports our efforts. We believe the H.A.M.B. and TRJ are invaluable resources to the traditional hot rod and custom enthusiast. This offer is available to new and existing TRJ subscribers and H.A.M.B. Alliance members. To take advantage of our 20th Anniversary TRJ/H.A.M.B. promotion, click here or give us a call at (800) 750-9550 in the U.S. or (877) 479-2627 in Canada.

Cheers!
    Your Friends at The Rodder’s Journal

P.S. To read Ryan's blog concerning The Rodder's Journal and The Jalopy Journal joint celebration click here.
    P.P.S. This initial offer is only available within the U.S. We will be making a similar offer for international customers later today.

Posted from Austinrod

21. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Lemme guess................the rabbit died????

22. Yep. HRP

[​IMG]

roundvalley and 40fordtudor like this.
  23. mmmmm hossenfeffer

24. AWWW, Poor bunny.
    Pat