Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Photoshop help por favor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jcox68rt, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Jcox68rt

Jcox68rt

image.jpg So I picked up this 65 Plymouth Valiant Signet the other day. Nice little cruiser with slant 6 that I'm going to make into my daily. It needs a little body work to the hood and to an A pillar. Other than that it's straight as an arrow. My tentative plan is satin black the entire car and do the roof red metal flake and cleared. With the steelies powdercoated or painted black or red with either these pinners or 2" whitewalls. Thoughts comments and concerns are always welcomed! Does anybody want to try their hand at photoshopping my vision onto this canvas?! I would greatly appreciate the time and energy!

2. Jcox68rt

Jcox68rt

Bump for the day crowd.

3. I can't offer any photo shop help but I love these cars and have one that's almost too far gone to fix now....

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. Jcox68rt

Jcox68rt

Fix it if ya can or get it to someone who will. Don't let it return to the earth please. ;-)

But seriously, any photoshop help would be awesome... Please and thank you!

5. It's inside as preserved as it can be...needs floors, frame rails, inner and outer fenders, quarters ect. But enough high jacking your thread! Hopefully someone can help ya out! There is a thread specifically for Photoshop help.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. Jcox68rt

Jcox68rt

Oh crud, thanks for the tip, I'll go find it and post there. Oops... Rookie move.

7. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Por favor? Adios muchachos!