Register now to get rid of these ads!

History C cab mold........

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BERNIES WELDING, Apr 1, 2011.

?
  1. YES I WANT ONE

17.7%
  2. HOW MUCH WILL IT BE

75.8%
  3. I WANT A ROLLING CHASIS

1.6%
  4. I WANT JUST THE BODY

24.2%
  5. IF THERE IS A STORY BOOK AND A NUMBERED BODY AND CHASIS I WANT ONE

4.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pops1532

Pops1532
    from Illinois

If you click on the link to his website in his post on Killbillet he at least attributes the mold to the correct body. Why he didn't do that on here instead of acknowledging he was originally mistaken is beyond me. I guess he figures its easier to go to a different forum than admit he was wrong on the best forum.

2. For me, the saddest part of the story is the end result. We have a guy that has a mold with history, and if bodies can be created from it, they should.

We have the owner thinking he had somethig different than what he has (like thats never happenned before). Hes pissing people off that might have bought one.

On the other side, we have a bunch of guys that its more important to be right, than see these bodies reproduced.

Who the hell cares?

All I see is NO BODIES for sale over this drama of whos right and whos wrong. He could call them Flying frog ass turds, for all I care,,,,, JUST MAKE THEM.

3. fleet-master

fleet-master

looks like it's been over a year since last post....anyone heard any news on this ?

4. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

well let me add my opinion to all this;

yes I may have explained things incorrectly but as time went on it all got straightened out. as far as bodies, I have had some contacts and they have been from interest to I will get back to you. if someone is seriously interested then step up and lets see what you are bringing to the table. I will be building a DAN WOODS FAB "T" C CAB, in the future. for now I am finishing another project. it seems no matter who or what is out there, there will always be critics and skeptics.

looking for hands on partners has been a wasted effort people want things but have not been interested in participating. I am capable of doing a lot of different things, but there are some things that require assistance from others.

5. BERNIES WELDING

BERNIES WELDING

well let me add my opinion to all this;

yes I may have explained things incorrectly but as time went on it all got straightened out. as far as bodies, I have had some contacts and they have been from interest to I will get back to you. if someone is seriously interested then step up and lets see what you are bringing to the table. I will be building a DAN WOODS FAB "T" C CAB, in the future. for now I am finishing another project. it seems no matter who or what is out there, there will always be critics and skeptics.

looking for hands on partners has been a wasted effort people want things but have not been interested in participating. I am capable of doing a lot of different things, but there are some things that require assistance from others.

6. fordsbyjay

fordsbyjay
    from Lafayette

Looking for someone to fund your bodies does sound like a waste of time. Why don't you just sell the molds to someone who actually has the capability to make the bodies instead of hiding it in a storage building. You sir, are the real problem.

7. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

"I may have explained things incorrectly" o_O That's a good one :rolleyes: And nothing got straightened out. I'm surprised that you will still show your face here.
    I still don't see an admission of being wrong and a proper apology.

Maybe you should go hang out with your rat rod buddies :D

You obviously still don't get it. :p

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  8. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

This is my first time jumping into this crap. I bit my tongue when you first posted showing the wrong mold 3 years ago. So, time went by, you found out you were wrong, hid for a while and now you sort of say you're sorry. Okay. Now... are you going to sell any bodies or what?

9. Yup, time to put this one to bed, fellas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.