Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Thank you Coker tire

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Inked Monkey, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

There have been enough bashing threads about Coker through the years, I would like to share a postive experience I just had. I've had a few sets of Firestone Deluxe Champions without issues. I just recently noticed that a tire that I bought in Oct of 2013 had developed little cracks in the white wall. I contacted Coker and they requested that I send pics to them because they thought it sounded like a defective tire. I sent the pics and within 30 min a customer service rep called me on my phone. He said there was definetly something wrong with the tire and they would replace it free of charge. They are paying for shipping on the old tire and the new one is on its way.

Thank You!

2. Good to hear it. That kind of customer service earns my business again and again.

3. onedge

onedge

I agree with you. Nice.

4. Always good to hear positive things about a business

5. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I've been dealing with Corkey for over 25 years and can't remember one bad experience. We have bought lots of sets of tires from them and have always gotten a good deal and service.

Don

6. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

2X loveoftiki reply