Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1959 Edsel Ranger Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Gambler72, May 28, 2014.

1. Gambler72

Gambler72

City: Rogersville

State: Missouri
    Price: 2000 OBO
    I picked up this car out of Texas where a supposed "frame off" had been started... all rust you see is surface only, rockers have been replaced, new floor pans have been installed etc etc etc. Shes very solid. Im in the process of installing the new front end kit (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-End-S...s&fits=Make:Edsel&hash=item2c82d3a214&vxp=mtr). ($300) There are new brakes all around, new master cylinder, new shoes all around new springs, new wheel cylinders, new drums up front and freshly turned drums in the rear. ($350) The engine (292) has been bored 40 over and rebuilt... I have all the vinyl, carpet and headliner material, and boards for the interior\door panels. The seat frames\springs have been sandblasted and powder coated. Bumpers have been freshly rechromed and are beautiful ($1000). I have the windshield. Im missing one piece of trim. But everything else is there... Ive got bins of parts that when removed were bagged and labeled for "easy" reassembly. There is no doubt its a project... maybe a good father son project or something. I DO have tires and wheels and hub caps, so its a roller...an extra gauge cluster, two or three extra steering wheel rings and some other extra parts INCLUDING a master parts manual and a service manual... both original from 1959, oh and a new radiator, and freshly painted and sealed gas tank... Everything is there to put it together... $2500 OBO

Attached Files:

2. Gambler72

Gambler72

BUMP and PRICE DROP!!!! 2000.00 OBO!!!!! MUST SELL!! Someone needs a father son project....